no 1 mk3 1917 lee enfield

my friend wants to sell me this rifle for $350 and i would like to know from you guys if you think this price is too steep?

thanks

Last edited:
If it is one of the common examples (no special history, markings, etc.), it would have to be in excellent condition for me to justify the price. A quick survey on guns sold on Gunbroker show them going for $165 - $300 in general. But you also see a few primo examples going for many hundreds more.

Of course, there's no such thing as paying too much... only buying too early. If you don't have one already, and really love it - go for it. Just be careful you don't look for the same thing right after buying, because I GUARANTEE you'll find one in the same or better shape, for less money - it happens every time.

Good Luck! Post pictures if you get it.

my friend tim had it apprased at a couple of gun shops that is how he got his priceand he had to replace the forstock on it so thats the only unoriginal part.

Man! Why does everything have to be scheduled on the same day! Now I'm missing the Mansfield shoot and a Military Rifle shoot in Nashua.

Well, at least I'll be shooting SOMETHING - our team is competing in the State Bullseye Championship.

Back
Top Bottom