• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nicholas Freitas causes Democrat walk-out in Virginia

Gosh Darnit! One of my posts made the front page.

Does this mean I have to tone down my rhetoric and use nice family friendly words?
Good on ya, and no, never change!

Link? I'll give the guy $100 to unseat that Pussy Kaine.
Also, the Democrats are going to try to frame him as a little boy diddler, mark my words.
Link is in my signature line below :)

$100.00 check being written to his campaign this morning.

Anyone who at this point in time cannot see that the communist democrat party and everything they do and espouse IS the problem in this country is as willfully ignorant and delusional as a person can possibly be.
That's what I sent also:) Let's build this guy's warchest :)

His senate run donation page has a comment field. I wrote that his 2A speech and his interview with Matt Kibbe is what convinced me to donate. Might as well make it clear why he’s getting support and encourage more of the same.

Amen. spoken like a true American thankful for all that gave some and some that gave all . to allow him to stand and speak his free speech without fear of retribution from the king.

He is spot on when he says that we (gun owners) no longer believe the other side when they claim to only want "reasonable" or "common sense" gun laws. Total bans and confiscation are the true goal of the left and he called them out on it.

The fact that they are willing to stand on the caskets of innocents to pursue their agenda is proof enough of their true intentions.

They(the left) are not only standing on the caskets, THEY AND THEIR MINIONS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE PUTTING KIDS IN THOSE CASKETS!!!!

If he were to "assemble" a group of like-minded friends they might quickly find a LOT of nationwide support... There's ALWAYS going to be another gun I want, and there will NEVER be "enough" ammo in my safe, but I would ABSO-f***ING-LUTELY redirect some of my gun/ammo/stuff budget to a group of people that think and SPEAK like him.

And I doubt I'm the only one...

If hearing him talk gets the dems to walk out lets invite him to come talk at the statehouse and anywhere else dems. may gather. If we can keep them out that's a good thing. An excellent speech. If he can maintain the conviction he demonstrates in this speech he'll be well worth supporting throughout his career.

Thank you for your donation, Squire!
Nick Freitas for US Senate
$100.00

7f4096e9-fbe4-4e28-8ac8-b1c7d20cb15f.jpg

Here's a wet towel view:

He's doomed for POTUS:

There's a lot of people who would either tolerate or like his pro-2A stance and clearheaded thinking, who wouldn't vote for him because of his positions on ab****on, confederate memorials, use of bathrooms by transgender people, and some other typically red-state issues.

He had a great speech. He failed at the last moment, though. Planned Parenthood does NOT use gov't money for abortions. That's the failed narrative the right keeps trying to use to justify it's attacks on PP.

Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia
Look up the Hyde Amendment: it's illegal to use public funds for abortions. The only exception are rape, incest, and if the life of the mother is at risk. The Right gets laughed at here, because frankly, the Right is pushing a lie. Simple as that.

Your stance on abortion is whatever it is, that's not the argument. The fact that the right keeps lying about how PP uses their money, is. And the moment he brought up the BS argument about public money being used on abortions is where he lost me. He dropped himself into the same shill bucket as the rest of them.

He had a great speech. He failed at the last moment, though. Planned Parenthood does NOT use gov't money for abortions. That's the failed narrative the right keeps trying to use to justify it's attacks on PP.

Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia
Look up the Hyde Amendment: it's illegal to use public funds for abortions. The only exception are rape, incest, and if the life of the mother is at risk. The Right gets laughed at here, because frankly, the Right is pushing a lie. Simple as that.

Your stance on abortion is whatever it is, that's not the argument. The fact that the right keeps lying about how PP uses their money, is. And the moment he brought up the BS argument about public money being used on abortions is where he lost me. He dropped himself into the same shill bucket as the rest of them.

I didn't hear him say anything about PP using government money for abortions. He was calling out the Dems for assuming the NRA owns all Republicans, so we we assume PP owns all Dems?

PP donations: House Total to Democrats: $65,351. Total to Republicans: $0

I didn't hear him say anything about PP using government money for abortions. He was calling out the Dems for assuming the NRA owns all Republicans, so we we assume PP owns all Dems?

PP donations: House Total to Democrats: $65,351. Total to Republicans: $0

I heard it as he was asking if people had compared the amount of lobby $ $ spent by PP vs NRA.

Just sad they got up and walked out. Part of the issue with people today, No respect for others. I would be all in on hearing a good debate on this subject.

Just sad they got up and walked out. Part of the issue with people today, No respect for others. I would be all in on hearing a good debate on this subject.
The party of 'tolerance' can no longer tolerate opposing viewpoints. As evidenced by their constant attacks on 1A.

Why is it that? IMHO even in the non shit states, politicians like him are more on the rare side of the scale. Most "republicants" are f***ing garbage, too- 95% of their
resumes consist of "not being shitty as their opponent" but that really isn't saying much.

I mean look at the US legislative body. Not sure about the house, but the Senate has whopping total of one guy, Rand Paul, and maybe a couple others that aren't completely worthless. The house probably has a few more, but I think if most here on NES had the hand of god, probably all but a dozen or so members of the house and senate would lose their jobs if a button could just be pressed.

-Mike
Unfortunately this statement is very true. I was housebound when the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act was voted on in the House last year. I watched 2 days of debate on CSPAN and came to the conclusion that 90% of the representatives talking (that means both sides of the aisle) :

1. Knew virtually nothing about what was being discussed and were citing positions given to them by NRA or Everytown
2. Were trying to get camera time to insert into future campaign ads (I lost count of how many times "race to the bottom" was shouted by some Dem)
3. Were ABSOLUTELY not listening to anything being discussed nor could they understand it if they were. (Intelligence is apparently not needed in politics)

Does anyone recall whether lawmakers are protected from civil lawsuits based on ignorance? Could they be sued if they are discovered to have no knowledge of the topic they legislate on?

There is a reason for the existance for the act of abstaining from a vote.

$100.00 check being written to his campaign this morning.

Anyone who at this point in time cannot see that the communist democrat party and everything they do and espouse IS the problem in this country is as willfully ignorant and delusional as a person can possibly be.
I’ll be donating as well. I could see this guy going to better places if he becomes a Senator and sticks to his principles outlined in this video.

Bozo went from unknown to Senator to White House in 6 years. No reason Freitas can't do the same if he can get the Republicans to get their shit together.

>>> get the Republicans to get their shit together
I just don't see this happening. The GOP is still a mess. Obozo checked off all the Dem's boxes, enabled them to get the needed minority votes, got national notoriety at the convention, and had some big money and power behind him pulling the strings. While I loved the speech Nick gave and want to see him get into a position to showcase more of what he can do (I backed him $), it is too soon to push for more than that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom