• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nicholas Freitas causes Democrat walk-out in Virginia

This guy is my #2AHero of the month. Regardless of how you feel of his political views, he's very well spoken, authentic, and on point.

That is what will be required, to stand up and take on these people in public. To be willing to go on the offensive and destroy the false narrative of the Marxist Progressives. Hats off to him

Inspiring, i didnt hear one lie...im curious if his twitching at the end was rehearsed or natural.... either way why isnt this guy president?

Im not pro or anti abortion, and we can have an honest debate... but putting off any new idea or even someone thinking out loud as extremism is wrong aslong as the person advocating has an honest belief or thought and not an alterer motive is worth considering.

Left right are both garbage... but the liers and propaganda of the left is unacceptable.

Can't vote if you're not in the building.

Seriously though, this is politics today- demonize the opponent and repeat the lie often enough that people think its the truth, ignore the counter argument because the demon in the room is spouting lies. In reality, 90% of Democrats and 90% of republicans just have slightly different ideologies that keep them voting one way or another- none of us are evil. That extra 20% though? Yeah....

When you are calling for an honest conversation and you walk out when you hear the other side it proves you never really wanted an honest conversation to start with but only to put up a show for your base. I thought all the people in DC were adults

The Progressive Marxists operate by making statements/accusations to the Marxist media in carefully controlled situations where nobody can refute their baseless demonizations. It is courageous for him to do this in public view and in the proper forum and the "false offense" taken (you could tell Mr I AM OFFENDED wanted to play the rasicm card but didnt) then leaving the room makes them look foolish and weak, which the leftists are. When ambushed be ready to instantly attack or die.

In
Can't vote if you're not in the building.

Seriously though, this is politics today- demonize the opponent and repeat the lie often enough that people think its the truth, ignore the counter argument because the demon in the room is spouting lies. In reality, 90% of Democrats and 90% of republicans just have slightly different ideologies that keep them voting one way or another- none of us are evil. That extra 20% though? Yeah....
In Fairness most everyone on the left in politics are corrupt Progressives. There is a much bigger % of right leaning politicians that are solid, but the establishment Republicans are all corrupt. The good news is that the establishment right is dissolving and being challenged with real citizen reps all the time.

Battered mAss gun owner response.....

Why is it that? IMHO even in the non shit states, politicians like him are more on the rare side of the scale. Most "republicants" are f***ing garbage, too- 95% of their
resumes consist of "not being shitty as their opponent" but that really isn't saying much.

I mean look at the US legislative body. Not sure about the house, but the Senate has whopping total of one guy, Rand Paul, and maybe a couple others that aren't completely worthless. The house probably has a few more, but I think if most here on NES had the hand of god, probably all but a dozen or so members of the house and senate would lose their jobs if a button could just be pressed.

-Mike

Last edited:
And what exactly did your post contribute to the discussion?

Nada....

Frietas served in .mil

Ran for office in Va

Put on his big boy pants and threw down on the floor of the Va legislature while everyone else was wringing their hands.

So lets take a person based on their actions.....and his actions deserve our support
Easy Killer, JAE1 gave the man a compliment

Nada....

Frietas served in .mil

Ran for office in Va

Put on his big boy pants and threw down on the floor of the Va legislature while everyone else was wringing their hands.

So lets take a person based on their actions.....and his actions deserve our support

My apologies, your highness! I didn't realize you couldn't compliment someone on this thread. I think your wires are crossed considering I never said anything negative about him. Adios.

Nada....

Frietas served in .mil

Ran for office in Va

I supported him. I put my money where my mouth is and sent him actual MONEY. Anybody else? Gauntlet thrown down...

I supported him. I put my money where my mouth is and sent him actual MONEY. Anybody else? Gauntlet thrown down...

Ditto. Nick Freitas for U.S. Senate

Also sent the links to Fox and others earlier in the week. The guy is an inspiration. We need many more like him.

Makes our own fake hero wanna be Seth Moldy look like a complete chump.

Last edited:
tumblr_m571uudsz71rv5j9yo1_500.gif

Link? I'll give the guy $100 to unseat that Pussy Kaine.
Also, the Democrats are going to try to frame him as a little boy diddler, mark my words.

$100.00 check being written to his campaign this morning.

Anyone who at this point in time cannot see that the communist democrat party and everything they do and espouse IS the problem in this country is as willfully ignorant and delusional as a person can possibly be.

$100.00 check being written to his campaign this morning.

Anyone who at this point in time cannot see that the communist democrat party and everything they do and espouse IS the problem in this country is as willfully ignorant and delusional as a person can possibly be.
+1 I did too

He is spot on when he says that we (gun owners) no longer believe the other side when they claim to only want "reasonable" or "common sense" gun laws. Total bans and confiscation are the true goal of the left and he called them out on it.

The fact that they are willing to stand on the caskets of innocents to pursue their agenda is proof enough of their true intentions.

Back
Top Bottom