• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nicholas Freitas causes Democrat walk-out in Virginia

Bozo went from unknown to Senator to White House in 6 years. No reason Freitas can't do the same if he can get the Republicans to get their shit together.
I don’t think the Republican establishment will like him.

ETA: What I mean to say is that the establishment republicans will not get their shit together in a way that they would support someone like Freitas.

Not a bad dream at all. I hope that other Republicans see the attention and money that Freitas has received and wake up to the fact that there is a strong base of voters who will support this type of candidate. Maybe this will light a much need fire under some fat ass butts, or encourage other new comers to stand up. That is my dream.

What are our options here? Support a candidate that has a strong regard for the Constitution or complain and say it's doesn't matter? The existing crop of RINO's are never going to support the Constitution or smaller .gov. They may say so to get re-elected, much like them voting to repeal obamacare when they knew it would be vetoed and then not voting when they know it will actually count. We need to start electing a new crop of real conservatives. Nick is the perfect example of that. There may not be enough guys like him wanting to go in to politics but I'm going to support those who do.

From his web page.
The US Constitution is not a list of suggestions, but a contract between the people and their government. Representatives must actively demonstrate their support for these documents by using originalism to faithfully interpret its text.

Can NES charter a bus and we'll all drive to VA to vote for him? We can claim to be illegal aliens and change our names to make everything legit.
Here are some suggestions

John Barnett
John Bigboote
John Camp
John Careful Walker
John Chief Crier
John Cooper
John Coyote
John Edwards
John Fish
John Fledgling
John Gomez
John Grim
John Guardian
John Icicle Boy
John Jones
John Joseph
John Kim Chi
John Lee
John Littlejohn
John Many Jars
John Milton
John Mud Head
John Nephew
John Nolan
John O'Connor
John Omar
John Parrot
John Rajeesh
John Ready to Fly
John Repeat Dance
John Roberts
John Scott
John Smallberries
John Starbird
John Take Cover
John Thorny Stick
John Two Horns
John Whorfin
John Wood
John Wright
John Ya Ya
John Valuk
John Emdall
John Gant
John Parker

Last edited:
Can NES charter a bus and we'll all drive to VA to vote for him? We can claim to be illegal aliens and change our names to make everything legit.

John Barnett
John Bigboote
John Camp
John Careful Walker
John Chief Crier
John Cooper
John Coyote
John Edwards
John Fish
John Fledgling
John Gomez
John Grim
John Guardian
John Icicle Boy
John Jones
John Joseph
John Kim Chi
John Lee
John Littlejohn
John Many Jars
John Milton
John Mud Head
John Nephew
John Nolan
John O'Connor
John Omar
John Parrot
John Rajeesh
John Ready to Fly
John Repeat Dance
John Roberts
John Scott
John Smallberries
John Starbird
John Take Cover
John Thorny Stick
John Two Horns
John Whorfin
John Wood
John Wright
John Ya Ya
John Valuk
John Emdall
John Gant
John Parker
My real name is on that list, should I be concerned ?

Another FANTASTIC video by Nick Freitas, well worth 10 minutes, text sample below.

View: https://www.facebook.com/NickFreitasVA/videos/1630715500330292/

“As Republicans, we don’t have a principles problem. We have a messaging problem. We have an education problem,” Freitas said. “I am so tired of hearing Republicans described as being mean-spirited, racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, I mean you name it, we get accused of it on a regular basis. And then on the contrast side, liberals will show up to an argument and just automatically assume that they’re nicer, kinder, more tolerant — they believe in coexistence — just by virtue of their political philosophy.”

“It’s this assumption that ‘Okay, if you’re a liberal, then clearly you must be a nice person and if you’re a Republican, you’ve got some explaining to do,'” he continued.

“The difference between conservatism and progressivism is not how nice people are. The difference is you’re a lot more comfortable with violence than I am. … Every single solution you offer is based on government coercion and force. Why?”

I was surprised at the low voter turn out in my area. Only 40 people had voted by the time I went mid afternoon. There were no candidate signs for anywhere.

Lord John Worfin likes this reference...

buckaroo-forum-inline-3.jpg

John Barnett
John Bigboote
John Camp
John Careful Walker
John Chief Crier
John Cooper
John Coyote
John Edwards
John Fish
John Fledgling
John Gomez
John Grim
John Guardian
John Icicle Boy
John Jones
John Joseph
John Kim Chi
John Lee
John Littlejohn
John Many Jars
John Milton
John Mud Head
John Nephew
John Nolan
John O'Connor
John Omar
John Parrot
John Rajeesh
John Ready to Fly
John Repeat Dance
John Roberts
John Scott
John Smallberries
John Starbird
John Take Cover
John Thorny Stick
John Two Horns
John Whorfin
John Wood
John Wright
John Ya Ya
John Valuk
John Emdall
John Gant
John Parker

Yea, bummed out too. The Kochs threw money at him as well. He is being painted as an establishment guy. Don't see it. His stance on 2A is definitely anti-establishment.

I hope that Stewart can take out Tim Kaine in the General, but I am not optimistic.

Last edited:
Yea, bummed out too. The Kochs threw money at him as well. He is being painted as an establishment guy. Don't see it. His stance on 2A is definitely anti-establishment.

I hope that Stewart can take out Tim Kaine in the General, but I am not optimistic.

The VA GOP is worried Stewart will depress turnout and hurt Republican incumbents. It sucks cause I voted for Freitas, too.

But the good news is Karen Mallard, the crazy moonbat who SBR'd the AR, lost in the primary.

The VA GOP is worried Stewart will depress turnout and hurt Republican incumbents. It sucks cause I voted for Freitas, too.

But the good news is Karen Mallard, the crazy moonbat who SBR'd the AR, lost in the primary.
Ha. I actually would have preferred that the Dems put her forward. Would have been a disaster for them in the General.

Ha. I actually would have preferred that the Dems put her forward. Would have been a disaster for them in the General.

Our incumbent, Scott Taylor, got more votes in the primary than both Democrats combined. That's not even including the votes for his primary challenger. I think he'll survive.

He also has the added benefit of being a former SEAL sniper.

Our incumbent, Scott Taylor, got more votes in the primary than both Democrats combined. That's not even including the votes for his primary challenger. I think he'll survive.

He also has the added benefit of being a former SEAL sniper.

Hopefully he is good on issues, history of military service means less than nothing in a politician. Plenty of the "I served, and nobody needs the weapons of war I carried" types floating around.

Hopefully he is good on issues, history of military service means less than nothing in a politician. Plenty of the "I served, and nobody needs the weapons of war I carried" types floating around.

Yeah but we're talking VA here. Someone like worthless POS Seth Moulton would get annihilated down there regardless of the party flag he was running under.

-Mike

John Barnett
John Bigboote
John Camp
John Careful Walker
John Chief Crier
John Cooper
John Coyote
John Edwards
John Fish
John Fledgling
John Gomez