• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Supreme Court overturns regs limiting non-resident carry

ProGun

NES Member
http://www.ammoland.com/2016/06/nh-supreme-court-overturns-regs-limiting-non-resident-carry/

In its unanimous decision, the court opined,
“By requiring nonresidents to submit proof of their resident state licenses, the administrative rules effectively import into New Hampshire law requirements different from those set forth in RSA 159:6- namely, those requirements that residents of other states must satisfy in order to obtain a concealed-carry license in their home states.”

Wow - that Ammoland link was blocked by LHR WiFi here in UK. Gov't censorship...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - that Ammoland link was blocked by LHR WiFi here in UK. Gov't censorship...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah. I've had restaurants in the UK and Ireland block this site and others as firearms related. When at airports I refrain from attempting to access these sites.

This is great news.

My FIL, who lives in MA, applied for his resident-MA license back in October 2015.

He ended up applying for his NH non-res license in June, without the MA license in hand, as a result of this ruling. No issues.

The MA license came in TWO DAYS BEFORE the NH license.

Back
Top Bottom