NH Storage Options For HD.4420 Passage

I smell an opertunity here. There's a building in town that used to be a bank and is now vacant & for rent. Conveniently located 3 miles north of the MA border. What would someone be willing to pay for secure storage?
$50? $100? per month.🤔
There is another closed bank for lease in Hudson, NH, just over the bridge from Nashua.
OP spelled out the insurance situation.
I'm sure he knows about what storage rentals limit storage of.

The closet is climate controlled the storage unit is not.
Storage rental limits can't really be enforced if people don't talk or move things in when others can see what you are doing.

Also, there are plenty of indoor storage places that are climate-controlled. You pay more for it, but they are available.

I think this is a good question and was thinking the same thing. How much space does it actually take up? For a good secure climate controlled and insured location, I'd be interested in moving my collection out of state as well if this passes.

I think this is a good question and was thinking the same thing. How much space does it actually take up? For a good secure climate controlled and insured location, I'd be interested in moving my collection out of state as well if this passes.
Storage places do NOT provide insurance for what you store there. You need to get that on your own. I use Eastern Insurance's Historic Firearms.

Storage places do NOT provide insurance for what you store there. You need to get that on your own. I use Eastern Insurance's Historic Firearms.
Interesting. I have never used a storage unit before. I would have thought that they would bare some sort of financial responsibility for what you have stored there. I did once see a sprinkler head accidentally active on the second floor of a storage unit and flood several units before. I wonder how that would be litigated.

Interesting. I have never used a storage unit before. I would have thought that they would bare some sort of financial responsibility for what you have stored there. I did once see a sprinkler head accidentally active on the second floor of a storage unit and flood several units before. I wonder how that would be litigated.
If you stored your stuff properly (there are 10 ways to do this) nothing would get litigated. 🤣

I had a similar incident with a cigar locker. A pipe burst in 2015 and destroyed everyones shit on one bank of lockers. Because I had my shit in pelican style humidor cases all i did was show up and wipe the water off the cases. (My friend had an identical case in the same locker. ) we both suffered zero loss.

There is another closed bank for lease in Hudson, NH, just over the bridge from Nashua.

Storage rental limits can't really be enforced if people don't talk or move things in when others can see what you are doing.

Also, there are plenty of indoor storage places that are climate-controlled. You pay more for it, but they are available.
Just gotta be careful. We had LifeStorage while in Manchester. The "roof" of our storage unit was just a wire mesh, and they had cameras all over, so I'm sure they would have noticed things like firearms cases.

I don't know, it doesn't seem too hard to figure out if you're worried about it. Pull the upper, remove the stock / buffer tube, then put the built-out lower into a safe deposit box in southern NH for $150/year waiting for the lawsuits to settle out.

I've had a storage unit since moving into an apartment 5 years ago, they require you to get insurance. Either get your own and provide proof or get it through them, but you will have it. I don't remember if they prohibit firearms, I'm not using it for that so I wouldn't have noted it. What they offer is pretty cheap and it's part of the auto-pay so easy too.

Also, Granite State range has gun storage for members, they are dual lock like safe deposit, I don't know the availability or the cost, so it could be good or bad.

There are storage units that force you to pay for insurance (but they don't ask what you store) unless you provide proof your insurance company covers the contents.

Call Life Storage, they will tell you about it.

don’t ask don’t tell for storage units…

take Morning Joe Scaraborough’s dead intern’s autopsy doctor for example (rumored to have been on the Bush family’s speed dial for such cases, in case the odd crime of passion needed a the old “natural causes” treatment…)

hearts, brains, limbs, misc body parts, just standard storage unit stuff

IMG_4482.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom