NH: Public Hearing to REMOVE the right to self-defense (01/22/13)

Anyone heading to Concord going through Merrimack NH? I am tempted to leave due to illness as I am sick of the .gov taking stuff away from me.

Anyone heading to Concord going through Merrimack NH? I am tempted to leave due to illness as I am sick of the .gov taking stuff away from me.

Yeah...I feel a kidney stone breaking loose myself...Cripes I wish I could get out of this meeting.

I wish I could help you Boghog1, I'm just across the highway from you.
I'm pissed off that I can't make it! I have to actually WORK to support my family!
This is probably why you see sooooooo many Libtards at rallies.
God bless all that can attend. I am there in spirit.

Sent to commitee:

Dear Committee Members,

My name is < >, and I am a registered voter of < >, NH. I am writing to express my opposition to House Bill 135, and urge you to reject it on the basis that it infringes upon the civil rights of law-abiding citizens to defend themselves from a life-threatening attack where they legally have a right to be.

The bill also negatively amends the definition of non-deadly force, and shamefully repeals the provision granting civil immunity for the use of force in certain circumstances. If a district attorney determines that a person was justified using deadly force, then that person should not be open to potential bankruptcy from civil lawsuits by the attacker or their next of kin.

This is a seriously misguided bill that will only make lawful citizens more unsafe, and I urge you to find it Inexpedient To Legislate.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

< >

I am just gonna tell them my kids need to be picked up from daycare because they are sick. Which was true thismorning but my wife did it. I also learned from the .gov it's ok to lie if it benefiets you.

CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY, Room 204, Legislative Office Building behind the NH State House

Please share !!

TUESDAY, JANUARY 22
CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY, Room 204, LOB
1:30 p.m. HB 135, relative to physical force in defense of a person and relative to the definition of non-deadly force.

Representative Stephen Shurtleff says it is OK for you to want to protect yourself or your children as long as you are at home....criminals on the street have a great right to life than you and yours!

The Second Amendment Sisters will be there....will you?

Can't be there...send them your message:

[email protected]

Sent out your notice to former frat brothers up in Keene State and surrounding friends who are gun owners, they are pretty good about ratcheting up bodies to assist

At the hearing right now about 150 people crowding the halls to get into the hearing. Keep em coming the volume of people is raising some eyebrows right now. Anyone else here right now I am in the last 3/4 of the line by the bathrooms black fleece carhartt pants on.

Our group is large enough now we have been moved for hearing to the state house. If you are still attending go to the second floor and wrap around the building to the great room.

Our group is large enough now we have been moved for hearing to the state house. If you are still attending go to the second floor and wrap around the building to the great room.

Wish I could make it. Email sent to the committee warning them this bill coddles criminals and punishes victims and would increase the crime rate closer to Massachusetts, the state I fled when I came to NH last week.

Give 'em hell Harry! Wish I wasn't sitting in this damned meeting all day....I'd much rather be in THAT meeting!

Couple of news crews here now still hearing the bill before us for now. Nevermind they just closed on bill 209 getting ready for 135 right now. I think this is the most dressed down this room has been in a long time. Our parade of supporters got some stares and a few guys in suits to stop in their tracks as we entered the state house. Kinda impossing when the common folk show up to ask questions in numbers.

Couple of news crews here now still hearing the bill before us for now. Nevermind they just closed on bill 209 getting ready for 135 right now. I think this is the most dressed down this room has been in a long time. Our parade of supporters got some stares and a few guys in suits to stop in their tracks as we entered the state house. Kinda impossing when the common folk show up to ask questions in numbers.

I'm relaying these reports to some of my pro 2A friends here at work when they come in...this is way more interesting than the meeting I'm in here at work

Rep shirtlef(or however you spell it) spoke in favor of course first and then proceeded to hightail it out of town. Second speaker citing this goes against NH constitution and right to defense. Man this lady speaking is a moonbat from the AG office "blah blah blah try and run away". Wow the lady governing over this thing just said they are putting with a lot hearing us what a C she definatly likes my tax money for a living.

Rep shirtlef(or however you spell it) spoke in favor of course first and then proceeded to hightail it out of town. Second speaker citing this goes against NH constitution and right to defense. Man this lady speaking is a moonbat from the AG office "blah blah blah try and run away". Wow the lady governing over this thing just said they are putting with a lot hearing us what a C she definatly likes my tax money for a living.

We should run that bastard Shurtleff out of town...what a dick...

Could you rephrase "Wow the lady governing over this thing just said they are putting with a lot hearing us"? Is she bitching because of the people that showed up and want to speak? Who is it?

Rep sanborn speaking in opposition of the bill. Making good points about right of parent to protect family. Senator asshat(didn't catch his namei will try and get it) spoke as to the uselessness of stand your ground. Rep It's a (ok spell check won't let me put those letters together speaking for the bill citing a right to defense. Suggesting that if passed they should amend to make state pay if you are hurt or mamed while retreating good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom