NH: Public Hearing to REMOVE the right to self-defense (01/22/13)

So far a lot of support and very little opposition I was slated to testify as to the castlerock V Gonzalez but someone has already made that point. Someone else has already kinda touched on my point of this limiting you right to defend an unarmed person other than yourself. And of course people have made the point of brandishing to de-escalate a situation so it never makes it to physical harm to anyone and how ofter it happens and deters violence.

Just to clarify, there is a lot of support to remove the right to self-defense? Not many people are opposing this attack on our rights?

Stupid public safety dept lady used the old "kill at will" qoute. Other than that she made no points and brought no facts. The antis have been getting shredded by rep gagne he is sharp stuff.

Every anti who has spoken has immediatly walked out of the room so they couldn't hear any facts or maybe subject themselves to some logic.

The thought of all these people that own GUNS there makes them scared and they have to go change their Depends.
Plus, I'm sure with the lot of you "GUN NUTS" the smell of Hoppes No 9 must be overwhelming.

The thought of all these people that own GUNS there makes them scared and they have to go change their Depends.
Plus, I'm sure with the lot of you "GUN NUTS" the smell of Hoppes No 9 must be overwhelming.

mmmmmmm...Hoppes No9....I think I'll clean some of my guns tonight...I haven't smelled the perfumeof of ol' No9 in almost a week. [grin]

Last edited:
GoNH lawyer rep just spoke and made some good points about how if getting rid of the brandishing part actually encourages lethal force. Because it makes you wait until deadly force is needed to handle the situation instead of trying to take the situation down a level.

Some person speaking on behalf of moonbats everywhere brought up a scenario where they are hiking and get hurt and try to get into someones house for help they could get shot. She made a good point she should could get shot trying to get into someones house the difference is I see nothing wrong with that. She was super libtard on this one.

And since this bill has to do with her theoretical shooter retreating when attacked while NOT AT HOME, her point is entirely irrelevant to the bill.

There where 71 speakers to testify and most are on our side. The reps on the comitee seem to be mostly on our side the ones who are silent I will assume are against us judging by their body language. But largely it seems in our favor.

Good job to all that went and good letters.
Please don't let NH BECOME Ma.

Last edited:
for those who didn't feel comfortable testifying today and who plan on going to the next NH gun rally check out this event

Thursday.8:30am.
NH State House 107 North Main St Concord, NH 03301

Hosted by New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
Learn how to read the calendar, how the committee process works, and the basics of how to give testimony. You'll get a chance to view testimony taking place. Held in the House cafeteria. Please dress appropriately for the State House.

https://www.facebook.com/events/404994486254383/?ref=2

Rev. Tiddler is a moron. The Bible (both actually) quite clearly say you can defend yourself and the new testament goes further and says defending another is even more important than defending yourself.

I could make use of those specific passages if you'd be so kind to post them. In battle with a Facebook fanatic...

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

I could make use of those specific passages if you'd be so kind to post them. In battle with a Facebook fanatic...

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.
I'll have to dig them up. A friend gave me them a little while back and IDK whether or not I saved the link.

if you believe in Jesus then you must believe in his last act before being crucified. His last act was to reattach a roman soldiers ear that was cut off by one of his deciples who carried a sword. So Jesus's personal body gaurds carried weapons to protect themselves so he couldn't have been that against it. Both books give the go ahead to defend yourself the Torrah is very clear about the use of force to protect yourself and others.

Yes Evan Nappen realy took it to them.While the libs tried to use Travon Martin and what they surmise happened.
GoNH lawyer rep just spoke and made some good points about how if getting rid of the brandishing part actually encourages lethal force. Because it makes you wait until deadly force is needed to handle the situation instead of trying to take the situation down a level.

My pleasure and after getting my first taste of how unimformed some of our reps are it has made me want to clean myself up dust off from last election and run for a rep seat as soon as I am able to. This state desrves better than what is "representing us". Overall what was said is it looks good for us on keeping stand your ground in place. Lets all get ready for a year of fighting for liberty and civil rights for all.

Back
Top Bottom