• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH: Public Hearing to REMOVE the right to self-defense (01/22/13)

Rev. Kid diddler just said our constitution does not overide something about god and jesus telling us not to harm other. Not trying to be disrespectful but he didn't make much sense he also made refrence to the travon martin case as proof even though it has not gone to trial yet.

Rep shirtlef(or however you spell it) spoke in favor of course first and then proceeded to hightail it out of town. Second speaker citing this goes against NH constitution and right to defense. Man this lady speaking is a moonbat from the AG office "blah blah blah try and run away". Wow the lady governing over this thing just said they are putting with a lot hearing us what a C she definatly likes my tax money for a living.
You have a name for the lady from the AGs office?

Rep gagden(I believe) has been really roasting these guys that are proponents of the bill good stuff from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Rep gagden(I believe) has been really roasting these guys that are proponents of the bill good stuff from him.

Rev. Kid diddler just said our constitution does not overide something about god and jesus telling us not to harm other. Not trying to be disrespectful but he didn't make much sense he also made refrence to the travon martin case as proof even though it has not gone to trial yet.

Rev. Tiddler is a moron. The Bible (both actually) quite clearly say you can defend yourself and the new testament goes further and says defending another is even more important than defending yourself.

Some person speaking on behalf of moonbats everywhere brought up a scenario where they are hiking and get hurt and try to get into someones house for help they could get shot. She made a good point she should could get shot trying to get into someones house the difference is I see nothing wrong with that. She was super libtard on this one.

III. A person is not justified in using deadly force on another to defend himself or herself or a third person from deadly force by the other if he or she knows that he or she and the third person can, with complete safety:

(a) Retreat from the encounter, except that he or she is not required to retreat if he or she is within his or her dwelling[,] or its curtilage, [or anywhere he or she has a right to be,] and was not the initial aggressor; or

(b) Surrender property to a person asserting a claim of right thereto; or

(c) Grovel on the ground and beg for your life; or

(d) Stand and watch while the aggressor has their way with any of the attacked party; or

(e) Pray for a divine bolt of lightening to strike the aggressor; or

(f) Attempt to reason with the attacker while applying direct pressure to your wounds; or

(g) Wait for the police to stumble onto the scene

Some person speaking on behalf of moonbats everywhere brought up a scenario where they are hiking and get hurt and try to get into someones house for help they could get shot. She made a good point she should could get shot trying to get into someones house the difference is I see nothing wrong with that. She was super libtard on this one.
She should be reminded that forcing your way into a house is a crime: Breaking and Entering. Possibly even a felony. It's called knocking. She must be a twit.

Apparently the wounded wouldn't have heard of the invention of the doorbell or the primitive act of knocking? Perhaps the injured was born without knuckles and had been hiking since Edison was a boy.

No I believe this is just the hearing and then they will make the decision. Boy this panel is completely unimformed. One gentle does not even know what it takes to own a firearm in this state and he is on the commitee.

Are you ****ing shittin me?

WTF!

No I believe this is just the hearing and then they will make the decision. Boy this panel is completely unimformed. One gentle does not even know what it takes to own a firearm in this state and he is on the commitee.

This is what we have to deal with day in and day out...totally uninformed and ignorant people trying to make decisions that could mean the difference between life and death...literally. [sad2]

It's really a stupefying travesty.

Last edited:
Some other rev just stated that stand your ground makes her adopted son from india a potential victim because he looks like a terrorist. Yes, she called her son terrorist looking pretty much.

So far a lot of support and very little opposition I was slated to testify as to the castlerock V Gonzalez but someone has already made that point. Someone else has already kinda touched on my point of this limiting you right to defend an unarmed person other than yourself. And of course people have made the point of brandishing to de-escalate a situation so it never makes it to physical harm to anyone and how ofter it happens and deters violence.

Back
Top Bottom