• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Police Seek Armored SWAT Vehicle to Combat Peaceful Libertarians

Last edited:
From what I understand that when Keene was getting thiers, That there were already nine of those things in the state now!!!

Why are they spending a shit ton of money on military grade equipment even though there's a deficit issue? Especially in a state with the lowest crime in country.

Coming soon to a city and state near you.....

image_zps48305f69.jpg

Why are they spending a shit ton of money on military grade equipment even though there's a deficit issue? Especially in a state with the lowest crime in country.

Like the statist is quoted in the article, there's a lot of us "Free Staters" and other peaceable groups in NH that need to put down.

just shows that our ability to exercise our constitutional rights in ANY state is getting harder each day. you may think you're ok in n.h., Vermont, n.carolina, texas, etc. but the libs are turning out more sheep with every graduating class----coming to a town near you soon. yes we might survive till our death with our rights, but if it keeps going the way it is our grandchildren or great-grandchildren may never know what freedom is. scares the piss out of me and I probably won't even be around to see it fully implemented. pessimistic???? nah i'm just getting recharged to fight these idiots

Yeah nice idea for them to use it for a flood, I hope that turns out very nice if they get a really good storm up there. It will be an expensive coffin!

Charles.

I honestly just think they try to use ever grant available to get the most mall ninja gear, then they use it once or twice lol
I agree.
They get free money. They have a big catalog of cool toys to choose from. They pick the coolest ones they think they can get away with and make up some lame excuse why they need it. My kids do it all the time.

Still, it also shows a deep seeded Rambo mentality within the "to serve and protect" crowd.

I wish I had the money for a .50 cal. Will 30.06 M2 AP penetrate that thing?

Ummm I'm gonna go with no...

From the link I posted earlier...

protection against chemical, biological, radiological nuclear and high-yield explosives

An RPG MAY get through due to the way they work, the superheated copper punching a hole and the explosion following it in. But I wouldn't be surprised if it only scuffed the paint...

WOW!! Keene NH already has one! Oddly enough they are made by a Ma company and Ma doesn't have any.

Lenco BearCat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll to the bottom of the page and read all the places in the US that have them already. LA has 9 yes that's NINE The sheriffs have 5 and the LAPD has 4...

What were the vehicles used during operation lock down? The thread on the marathon bomber showed at least a couple.

-Proud to be a licensed plumber most days, wish I was a shoemaker on others.

just shows that our ability to exercise our constitutional rights in ANY state is getting harder each day. you may think you're ok in n.h., Vermont, n.carolina, texas, etc. but the libs are turning out more sheep with every graduating class----coming to a town near you soon. yes we might survive till our death with our rights, but if it keeps going the way it is our grandchildren or great-grandchildren may never know what freedom is. scares the piss out of me and I probably won't even be around to see it fully implemented. pessimistic???? nah i'm just getting recharged to fight these idiots

It wont be like this for my kids because it will all collapse before that at the current rate. Hell it will all collapse well before that for me too at the current rate.

Ummm I'm gonna go with no...

From the link I posted earlier...

An RPG MAY get through due to the way they work, the superheated copper punching a hole and the explosion following it in. But I wouldn't be surprised if it only scuffed the paint...

like most any vehicle including an tank you just need to stop it's mobility. Treads and tires are more easily disabled than actually getting through the armor..

I wish I had the money for a .50 cal. Will 30.06 M2 AP penetrate that thing?

What thickness of mild steel plate will .30-06 M2 AP penetrate? - THR

Greetings,

I have a gov't project coming up soon where I will need to know roughly what the expected mild steel (A36) penetration is for military specification .30-06 M2 AP.

Anybody have an idea?

Thanks!

I shot a .30-06 AP (WW II milsurp) load at 3/4" boiler plate at 100 yards and the core actually penetrated thru the plate, and bounced back out. The hole on the far side was about 1mm.

I'm pretty sure a Bearcat doesn't have 3/4" armor - so the answer to your question is probably : "yes".

BTW: Just about anybody can afford a .50 upper - go check out the Tactilite group buy thread. You'll just have to wait - for quite a while - to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't somebody on here have a solothurn???

seriously, **** them. the CTSP has a bunch of these things, waste of money.

Garands are much more portable - and a hell of a lot cheaper - than a Solothurn.

Back
Top Bottom