NH Non-resident wait

Have you bought a handgun recently?? I did a few weeks ago and instead of the usual hour or so wait, the FFLs two minute phone call to relay my info resulted in an immediate proceed. I said, Wow, that was fast. He said that they got their shot together once they were threatened with losing it over the day or two waits!!!!

Sununu isn’t perfect, but he’s fairly OK....and way better than anything else coming down the pipe. I will support him again.
I did a lower receiver transfer two weeks ago, and it was very quick (to be fair, it was mid-afternoon on a Wednesday).

I chatted with the LGS owner about Gun Line wait times, and he said the same: it's much quicker since we threatened to eliminate it.

He also agreed with me that a major slowdown of the NH Gun Line would be much easier for a Gov. Pappas, than slowing down NICS is for a President Biden/Harris.

If you have a "F*** the feds" mentality, then you should agree that we don't do their work for them. NH doesn't require any background check at all, and shouldn't be in the business of conducting them.

I did a lower receiver transfer two weeks ago, and it was very quick (to be fair, it was mid-afternoon on a Wednesday).

I chatted with the LGS owner about Gun Line wait times, and he said the same: it's much quicker since we threatened to eliminate it.

He also agreed with me that a major slowdown of the NH Gun Line would be much easier for a Gov. Pappas, than slowing down NICS is for a President Biden/Harris.

If you have a "F*** the feds" mentality, then you should agree that we don't do their work for them. NH doesn't require any background check at all, and shouldn't be in the business of conducting them.

I suspect that the gun line will revert back to their old slow ways now that the threat of repeal is gone. Shame on those fake gun activists who fought that repeal and convinced sununu to veto. They are so wrong, they think they have a control they dont have. I heard that NHFC has become nothing more than JR Hoells (tool) to use to fight against covid stuff and other libratrian thinngs that might be good but are not gun issues. its a shame he is more interested in other things rather than guns

I suspect that the gun line will revert back to their old slow ways now that the threat of repeal is gone. Shame on those fake gun activists who fought that repeal and convinced sununu to veto. They are so wrong, they think they have a control they dont have. I heard that NHFC has become nothing more than JR Hoells (tool) to use to fight against covid stuff and other libratrian thinngs that might be good but are not gun issues. its a shame he is more interested in other things rather than guns

While I agree with most of that and am not at all happy with NHFC right now, I see no reason why liberty related causes can't ride on a pro 2A coattail.

Also, from the 3 pistols I bought in July, the gun line is still slow. It isn't wait til the next day slow, but doing the fed's work for them seems taxing to the people on the other end of the gun line(once you get off hold).

While I agree with most of that and am not at all happy with NHFC right now, I see no reason why liberty related causes can't ride on a pro 2A coattail.

Also, from the 3 pistols I bought in July, the gun line is still slow. It isn't wait til the next day slow, but doing the fed's work for them seems taxing to the people on the other end of the gun line(once you get off hold).

because it’s confusing to legislator. Is he a gun activist or something else? they will then trade one issue against another and guns will be traded away.

Back
Top Bottom