• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Gun Storage

I did a search, but am not finding. Other than being liable if a minor gains access to my gun(s), what is required for storage of ammo and firearms in New Hampsire? A gun safe is obviously best: but for legality reasons, is anything resembling a lock ok?

not that I have ever heard of.... I have loaded guns all over the house, but I don't have any kids.... or visitors, just the Mrs and 2 hungry dogs looking for someone to eat.

Store it however you want to store it. If a minor (who legally has access to your house) gains access to it and uses it criminally, you are responsible. If they break in and steal it you aren't responsible.

I usually prefer to carry around all my guns whenever I go somewhere. If I leave NH then I'll lock them up.

Store it however you want to store it. If a minor (who legally has access to your house) gains access to it and uses it criminally, you are responsible. If they break in and steal it you aren't responsible.

I usually prefer to carry around all my guns whenever I go somewhere. If I leave NH then I'll lock them up.

Do you have an RSA cite for this?

I livev alone and have guns everywhere. Like Doobie, if I go anywhere (or have nieces/nephews over) everything gets locked up.

Back
Top Bottom