• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH: Constitutional Carry HB536 and Preemption "Campus Carry" HB334, up for vote....

NRA robo-called me this afternoon... about the UN treaty on small arms. Glad they have their eye on the ball!
/sarcasm

NRA robo-called me this afternoon... about the UN treaty on small arms. Glad they have their eye on the ball!
/sarcasm

That treaty is potentially a huge threat to gun rights everywhere. Although I applaud the legislators and gun owners of NH for this bill, signing on to this treaty, which has long been a priority of Democrats, will make all action at the local level for naught. The treaty has to be ratified by the US Senate, and it's important to make sure that doesn't happen.

As others have said, the best thing the NRA can do is stay out of this matter and let the people and legislators of NH decide what they want to do.

and the Senate Judicary votes interim study (Dead), " Kills" two good gun bills...

I'm going to start a new thread on this as the title is so much appropriate... Grrr

Back
Top Bottom