• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA tracker.....

From people I've talked to the wait has been well over a year. They'll just continue to lengthen the time until you can't get one anymore and the sheep will completely ignore your warnings and complaints. Soon getting an NFA stamp will be like getting a marijuana stamp. It will technically exist but be impossible to obtain. But remember, it's not a ban or an infringement. It's a legitimate tax [hmmm]

I have not heard a year wait time, sounds a little odd. Was there an issue with the form 4? The avarage wait time currently is 5-7 months realisticly. Ask me how I konw. The restructure of the NFA examiners has caused the backlash. About to jump in again, expecting a avg. 6 month wait.

Never heard that. I'm on month 1 for my SBR on a Form 4 Individual. I'm trying my hardest just to forget I ever bought it so I get surprised one day. I'm hearing more 5-7 months.

Did you put your data into the tracker? It's not perfect but apparently is pretty darn accurate. Current wait times seem to be 7-9months :(

Back
Top Bottom