NewsFlash * NSSF article re: Mass AG walk-back 8-22-16 **Correction**

I have a hard time believing that when this goes to court they would use the argument that she changed her mind therefore her rules shouldn't be allowed. That would imply agreement that she actually had the authority to do what she did. That would be a mistake. She already said on day one that her rules were subject to change, and that's exactly what she's been doing. Its a no win argument. I think they would want to attack her perceived "authority" to do what she did, and how that action introduced new requirements which changed the written law.
Correct and correct. As you say, she warned the world on Day 1 that her unilateral decree was an "evolving paradigm" subject to change whenever she felt like it or found another amateurish mistake in what she wrote. Let's be honest here: She didn't know what the Hell she was writing. She knew her goal for sure (ban those evil black guns she blames for hurting her people in Orlando) but she is essentially clueless about firearms and making up firearms law.

Bottom line: She is just doing what she told us she was going to do. She is making changes whenever she feels like it. [thinking]

The authority to make-up new law is her real Achilles heel. These daily changes are just the icing on the cake.

Yeah, which revision is this?

I think I have Rev. 47 printed out in my rig, the one that doesn't list rimfire or handguns subjected to the "secret list".

any shotgun that holds more then 5 round fixed or detachable is an AW? Wow....

MGL AWB states that if it doesn't have a pistol grip or collapsible stock (evil features) you can have whatever capacity fixed magazine. My shotgun's staying the way it is, was purchased complete with the extended mag tube. I bring it hunting so it will be seeing the light of day.

MGL AWB states that if it doesn't have a pistol grip or collapsible stock (evil features) you can have whatever capacity fixed magazine. My shotgun's staying the way it is, was purchased complete with the extended mag tube. I bring it hunting so it will be seeing the light of day.

Same here.

how about a 308 rimfire, or 30.06 rimfire, hell a 50 big mutha trucking rimfire. keep spewing the fertilizer maursha, itll bring you down faster that way.

Also, dont expect a win in court 5 years from now to hold the legiscritters back from just repeating her refuse into law. good timing of the mass non res going to 6 years visits to chelsea. time to gtfo

I'd bet the AGO fishes these threats for ways to 'adjust' the guidance when holes have been brought to light by us.

Alright, Maura...come out with it...what's your NES screen name?

I'd bet the AGO fishes these threats for ways to 'adjust' the guidance when holes have been brought to light by us.
I think that goes without saying. It's pretty clear that nobody in her office has a clue in the world about firearms. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom