• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NewsFlash * NSSF article re: Mass AG walk-back 8-22-16 **Correction**

what in the what?

Is this the walkback you're talking about?

41aa4d6b0e5c1b85325cf77f0cae1141.jpg

This has been beat to death already. Fact is, the AGO is "makin shit" up as they go along now. Fact is, this is what happens when people that don't know crap about firearms try to make laws (and that IS what they are doing at this point) about firearms. Nothing to see....

Last edited:
Adding the word rimfire does not change anything.
The MA AWB covers all calibers and has been written in MA law since 1998.

Everything the AG's office posts will be used against them in court.

The AG's office will have a lot of explaining on how they don't understand the very LAWS they are supposed to enforce.

She is going to look foolish when she goes to court and has to explain how she knows NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT that she regulates.

This ride and pony show is all her doing and that ATF lawyer that NSSF has hired is going to have her open mouth and insert foot with everything her office has written this past month.

I would not even let her office regulate diapers at this point. They post so much crap info!

Last edited:
This.

Don't live your life based off a Q&A section that is updated without notice as people see fit...

The AG's office will have a lot of explaining on how they don't understand the very laws they are supposed to enforce.
She is going to look foolish when she goes to court and has to explain how she knows nothing about what she regulates.

This ride and pony show is all her doing and that ATF lawyer the NSSF has hired is going to have her open mouth and insert foot with everything her office has written this past month!

The AG's office will have a lot of explaining on how they don't understand the very LAWS they are supposed to enforce.

She is going to look foolish when she goes to court and has to explain how she knows NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT that she regulates.

This ride and pony show is all her doing and that ATF lawyer that NSSF has hired is going to have her open mouth and insert foot with everything her office has written this past month

I would not even let her office regulate diapers at this point. They post so much crap info!

You do realize that the point of her zealotry is to (1) make a huge mess that scares dealers and law abiding gun owners (a big minority in MA that no one cares about) and (2) when/if a court strikes her "interpretation" down, this will prompt the legislature to adopt a NY style ban on AW. She knows what she is doing. This is all very calculated.

Hey LittleCalm,
Good thing only about 5000 or so firearm owners in MA care about the 2nd amendment enough to actually do something.
The rest could care less.

THEY WANT EACH AND EVERY FIREARM OUT OF CIVILIAN HANDS!

Politicians want this place to become Ameristan!

Yep, I get it!

I'll be living here in MA till I leave!

Last edited:
Was about to post that change also I printed the FAQ last Thurs. and it didn't say rimfire, As I've said before they read our posts and use our information against us, be very careful what you post.
Let's use this against these liberal hose bags, can we start calling all our 223/556 ammo rim fire 22 in its dia and get her to change her swill guidelines to accept 223/556 ?

This ride and pony show is all her doing and that ATF lawyer that NSSF has hired is going to have her open mouth and insert foot with everything her office has written this past month

Right
due process by Q&A

QUOTE=Maddawg1952;5174916]Was about to post that change also I printed the FAQ last Thurs. and it didn't say rimfire, As I've said before they read our posts and use our information against us, be very careful what you post.[/QUOTE]
[wave]

You do realize that the point of her zealotry is to (1) make a huge mess that scares dealers and law abiding gun owners (a big minority in MA that no one cares about) and (2) when/if a court strikes her "interpretation" down, this will prompt the legislature to adopt a NY style ban on AW. She knows what she is doing. This is all very calculated.

if a court strikes down the current BS, how and why the **** would they pass another law being the same thing?

Off to start development of the .223 FNMAAG Rimfire Cartridge.
One slightly modified AR-15 bolt required.
55 gr. FMJ at 3200 fps in a 20" test barrel.
62 gr. coming soon after!

Available at retailer near you in early spring 2017!

Last edited:
This has been beat to death already. Fact is, the AGO is "makin shit" up as they go along now. Fact is, this is what happens when people that don't know crap about firearms try to make laws (and that IS what they are doing at this point) about firearms. Nothing to see....

Yup...pulling the same nonsense used with the Glock LCI lawsuit.

if a court strikes down the current BS, how and why the **** would they pass another law being the same thing?

If a court strikes it down, it will most likely be because they find that she exceeded her authority because it is the legislature that makes law. If that happens, look for the legislature to come down with Healy-like law changes.

This ride and pony show is all her doing and that ATF lawyer that NSSF has hired is going to have her open mouth and insert foot with everything her office has written this past month.

i think she knows this is probably not helping the future court cases, but she's desperate to reduce the number of angry gun owners, by exempting as many FUDDy semiautos as she can.

- - - Updated - - -

Off to start development of the .223 FNMAAG Rimfire Cartridge.
One slightly modified AR-15 bolt required.
55 gr. FMJ at 3200 fps in a 20" test barrel.
62 gr. coming soon after!

Available at retailer near you in early spring 2017!

someone's not catching on that she rewrites the law daily.

- - - Updated - - -

The legislature voted this down just 2 years ago, I don't think (2) is true at all, she's certainly not confident of that, this is why she did the end run around them.

This is all about her future career in Washington. She doesn't care what happens in Mass after she's gone.

This is all about her future career in Washington. She doesn't care what happens in Mass after she's gone.
She is engaging in Civil Rights violations of a minority class claiming a mandate of the Will of the Majority, for her own Political gain. This is the Tyranny the Founders wrote the Bill of Rights to protect us from, and armed us to back that up.

... Everything the AG's office posts will be used against them in court...

I have a hard time believing that when this goes to court they would use the argument that she changed her mind therefore her rules shouldn't be allowed. That would imply agreement that she actually had the authority to do what she did. That would be a mistake. She already said on day one that her rules were subject to change, and that's exactly what she's been doing. Its a no win argument. I think they would want to attack her perceived "authority" to do what she did, and how that action introduced new requirements which changed the written law.

Back
Top Bottom