New to Mass, need to sight-in for muzzleloader season

Hello,

The military recently moved me to the commonwealth, and I have not yet joined a club. Is there anywhere I can go this weekend to work up a hunting load for my muzzleloader? I'm in the South Easton area, hoping to stay within 40 minutes of driving.

...or are any club members shooting a rifle this Sunday and willing to sponsor a guest?

I fully intend on joining a club, but I am a little low on time and the holidays have me short on money.

Thanks,

Luke

Last edited:
Old Colony Sportsmans Association is about 35 minutes east of Easton, rt 27 most of the way. They have a good BP group there, 200 yard outdoor range, dedicated woodland BP range, and nobody seemed to care that three guys were sighting in BP at 100yds on the shared range last weekend.
Great trap, skeet, and pistol (outdoor, indoor, and IDPA) too.

Last edited:
Old Colony Sportsmans Association is about 35 minutes east of Easton, rt 27 most of the way. They have a good BP group there, 200 yard outdoor range, dedicated woodland BP range, and nobody seemed to care that three guys were sighting in BP at 100yds on the shared range last weekend.
Great trap, skeet, and pistol (outdoor, indoor, and IDPA) too.

Tough to invite yourself on as a non-member.

Perhaps someone would be more interested in sponsoring me if I brought my CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39 and 40 rounds for them to shoot?

Perhaps someone would be more interested in sponsoring me if I brought my CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39 and 40 rounds for them to shoot?

Middleboro Sportsmans Club is fairly close as well. They only go out to 100 yards though. If you want to use the club this weekend you can come as my guest if you like. Thank you for your service. Pm me if interested.

I was heading out the door so I typed it quick. It is tough to just show up at any club as a non-member and hope to walk in and be able to shoot.

OP, if you can't line anything up with M60 at Middleboro, I am inviting you to Plymouth as my guest. We have a 200 yard range, and I will make time available at your schedule, either day, as I will be wrapping up my vacation.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

I was heading out the door so I typed it quick. It is tough to just show up at any club as a non-member and hope to walk in and be able to shoot.

OP, if you can't line anything up with M60 at Middleboro, I am inviting you to Plymouth as my guest. We have a 200 yard range, and I will make time available at your schedule, either day, as I will be wrapping up my vacation.

Send me a pm if you are interested.
I'd join you if I wasn't straight out this weekend. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom