New to here and forums in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, im a person who usually uses reddit, just here trying to sell an upper receiver because hostile sellers on armslist are getting my ad taken down since its competition.

How do i go about getting privileges to post a WTS thread? Thanks in advance for any help!

Well for starters you could read about new membership & that would explain what rights & privileges you would have

i haven’t a clue as to how one goes from reddit to NES

If you think Arms List was hostile, you ain’t seen nothing yet , join here & jump into the shark infested waters

Green membership is worth 10x what it costs. Stick around and explore if you are a firearms fanatic this is the place for you!

Hey there, im a person who usually uses reddit, just here trying to sell an upper receiver because hostile sellers on armslist are getting my ad taken down since its competition.

How do i go about getting privileges to post a WTS thread? Thanks in advance for any help!
Really dude, your name is please buy my upper and your first post is about selling.

I can tell you will be an active member after you sell your upper.

Welcome, good luck with the sale, and you will find that NES is much, much more than a Classifieds ad...
~Enbloc

Sure! Plsbuymyupper sounds like he will be here long-term.
lol

plsbuymypedestalsink
plsbuymyflobertparlorrifle

just here trying to sell an upper receiver because hostile sellers on armslist are getting my ad taken down since its competition.
you must be a real jewel to have around.....kinda curious how you threw the dart and it landed here at nes.

Where in NY are you located? I'm just over the line of Columbia County
Hudson valley

Well for starters you could read about new membership & that would explain what rights & privileges you would have

i haven’t a clue as to how one goes from reddit to NES

If you think Arms List was hostile, you ain’t seen nothing yet , join here & jump into the shark infested waters
Armslist isnt hostile, the other sellers mass reporting my listing since its competition is hostile however.

People on reddit said this could be a decent place to sell it off since there arent many places to sell gun related things second hand

Really dude, your name is please buy my upper and your first post is about selling.

I can tell you will be an active member after you sell your upper.
I never said i intended to be an active member, im just trying to sell off an upper receiver at a fairly good price during the buying craze, all the sellers on armslist with jacked up prices dont like to see a fair listing

Hey look, our very first member from New York.
Am i really the first from new york, im trying to sell to someone from CT or NY since its an upper for an other build to comply with our crazy laws, was told people from NY use this forum

Keep in mind, your upper might be legal for sale in VT/NH/ME or other Freedom-loving states. NES is NATIONWIDE!

redditt for guns?
I mostly use reddit for gun related stuff. A lot of cool builds on there. I follow the CAguns subreddit because I get a sense of how the laws work in California. Massachusetts likes to copy cali laws like the proposed ammo background checks that it already implemented in Cali.

Keep in mind, your upper might be legal for sale in VT/NH/ME or other Freedom-loving states. NES is NATIONWIDE!
True but its setup for an "other" build with a vfg and all that, id prefer to educate someone in a ban state on what an other is and sell them it so they can have a non neutered AR instead of sell it to someone elsewhere who can buy a standard AR in the store

redditt for guns?
Reddit isnt too bad for gun related stuff, selling gun parts on there is alittle difficult however

But thank you all for the info ill consider dropping the $20 to make a listing when pay day rolls around

Works for me. New York audience is not huge... but it's there...

since you are new, i will clue you in on NES.
EVERYTHING you see here is 100% truthful, unlike other sites!

:)

You could also sell on /r/gunaccessoriesforsale. Posted a Geisselle gas block that came with a rail and sold it in under an hour.

The people there won't be any nicer than the NES folks if you're pricing your sales too high. There, like here, people don't tolerate that "asking 2k no low balls I know what I got" crap for some PSA upper, Amazon red dot, and polymer back up sights.

You could also sell on /r/gunaccessoriesforsale. Posted a Geisselle gas block that came with a rail and sold it in under an hour.

The people there won't be any nicer than the NES folks if you're pricing your sales too high. There, like here, people don't tolerate that "asking 2k no low balls I know what I got" for some PSA upper, Amazon red dot, and polymer back up sights.
Im going to list it there aswell, like i said im new to forums and all that so until my reddit account is a month old i cant sell there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom