• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Titles????

DukeinMaineDukeInMaine is a Leg Point Holder

Consigliere EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle Three time World Champion EddieCoyle's Avatar

Kicker92FS is Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion

PatMcD is International Distinguished PatMcD is International Distinguished PatMcD is International Distinguished PatMcD is International Distinguished

edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion edmorseiii National Champion

What is with that????? Some new "feature" that I'd rather not have......

What happened, where did those come from? and how do I get rid of seeing them???

My profile pic should say, "North of you"

Can anyone explain??? They show up right after the green rep points. I can make and post a screen capture if you need me to.

Last edited:
Your post looks OK to me... maybe you need to clear your browser cache? Could be something on your end. What browser?

Sounds like the page isn't loading all the way.

For me, that's what I get when I mouse over someone's rep squares, but sometimes if my internet is a little flaky, it shows up like you posted until the page finishes loading.

Are they still using cups and string for internet in Maine? If so, pull the string tighter.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kicker92FS is Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion Kicker96FS State Champion

YEAH! I am State Champion !!!!!! (of what?)

Actually,

Not sure what was causing it to happen using 3.something version of Firefox.

I just updated to 4.0 version of Firefox, and it's gone.....

Should take taken a screen shot, so E/C could have proof that he was champion of something.

Just wonder WHERE the artifacts came from. Something buried in the code that was rearing it's ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom