New Salem Police Chief

Capt. Tucker isn't in charge of Firearms Licensing. That "honor" belongs to Lt. Andre Ouellette. He's tough, and unless you have a good reason to need a Class A ALP, he'll usually give either a Class B or a Restricted Class A. From meeting him, and knowing him from when I worked as a mechanic at the Salem DPW, I can tell you that he really is a nice guy. He's a good, honest cop. Salem PD Licensing Dept.

Capt. Tucker isn't in charge of Firearms Licensing. That "honor" belongs to Lt. Andre Ouellette. He's tough, and unless you have a good reason to need a Class A ALP, he'll usually give either a Class B or a Restricted Class A. From meeting him, and knowing him from when I worked as a mechanic at the Salem DPW, I can tell you that he really is a nice guy. He's a good, honest cop. Salem PD Licensing Dept.

He might be a nice guy and good honest cop but he's denying peoples rights like anyone else who convicts you before you've done anything wrong out of fear that you will.

He stopped the class B. He is extremely nice during the process.
Gives out LTC A - Target & Hunting now.
and the process could not be easier. No reference letters, retinal scans, essays about why you want a gun etc.
Just the state app done online in an office.

But ithe chief does make the rules and if the chief wanted to he could change it so that they give ALP to those that ask for it.

If you have a buisiness or carry large amts of cash for your employer you will get ALP with no problem.

The COP is in charge of licensing. He can designate whoever he wants to handle that job. So there is a chance, slim as it may be, that he'll have someone other than Andre do it or tell Andre to start issuing ALP.

Ultimately it's the chiefs decision so there might be a little hope for salem.

Back
Top Bottom