• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New option for Home Defense in 9mm

Can it be mounted on a swivel mount on my deck? I've got a couple good lanes of fire where one or two of these would come in handy.

Maura is trying now to pass a law that the picture be banned
APB, also known as the assault picture ban

The gun is legal in MA, but you are limited to 10 round mags. Not even 2 full rotations.

The gun is legal in MA, but you are limited to 10 round mags. Not even 2 full rotations.

I thought the MA “bump stock ban” also applied to trigger cranks? I understand that an aftermarket crank on a normal trigger is different than this crank, but it seems similar enough. But if someone is willing to bring one to MA, enjoy!

I presume it is characterized as a handgun since it has no stock and barrel less then 16 inches, so then there will be no transfer into Mass because of the roster.

Any of you Littleton FFLs want to purchase this one for us?

I’ve seen that video and a later one. He was ringing steel pretty well with it which was surprising and they timed it against a full auto AK and AR and it did much better than I expected.

I wouldn’t even fantasize about owning one in this leftist shithole.

Saw the video a couple of weeks ago and thought that would be a blast to own IF I had a spare $5 K lying around. I had concerns about the crank feature myself. Though the mini Gatling is still cheaper that the full size version that's 10 times more expensive.

Someone needs to design a firearm that feeds from a milk jug full of loose 9mm as an ammo container.

Think of like a wood chipper hopper![smile]

1 gallon jug=small capacity.
5 gallon jug=medium capacity
55 gallon barrel=good times![party]

Back
Top Bottom