New Memer From Acushnet, MA

Hello to everyone. Found you on Facebook and enjoyed post from there. Thank you for granting me registered user status. I have a Class A High Capacity Unrestricted and I am a member at the NB Rod and Gun Club in Dartmouth, MA. I shoot as often as possible when time and money allows. Great site and happy to see MA people with their LTC. My wife has applied for her Class A and soon we will be a FAMILY of fun loving gun folks!

Thanks again for the user status!

JEFF

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.
Happy to see your wife going through the LTC process as well. Best of luck to her.
Look forward to seeing you in the discussions. Enjoy

Thanks for the reply. Your Signature says you belong to the Acushnet R & P club? I live a few minutes away from there. How do you like it?

Jeff

It's a good club. They have a .22 league that has done very well. Card access key. Shoot up to .44 mag on certain positions. Right now some renovations and maintenance are being done. I'll show you around if you'd like. PM me.

Update on Acushnet Club is that the roof was just finished on Friday and we will start repairing the inside very soon. Thanks for showing him around Tom.

Hello to everyone. Found you on Facebook and enjoyed post from there. Thank you for granting me registered user status. I have a Class A High Capacity Unrestricted and I am a member at the NB Rod and Gun Club in Dartmouth, MA. I shoot as often as possible when time and money allows. Great site and happy to see MA people with their LTC. My wife has applied for her Class A and soon we will be a FAMILY of fun loving gun folks!

Thanks again for the user status!

JEFF

welcome to the suck!

<---N.B. resident, Woodcock and Sippican member....

Back
Top Bottom