• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DTOM16

NES Member
What’s up guys & gals!! I'm a new member to NES In the Worcester County area. I got approved today but I made an account last night (after spending a couple of days checking it out). I moved over here a couple of years ago from the even worst ran city of NY. Looking forward to staying up to date with everything through the forums and meeting more like minded people.

What’s up guys & gals!! I'm a new member to NES In the Worcester County area. I got approved today but I made an account last night (after spending a couple of days checking it out). I moved over here a couple of years ago from the even worst ran city of NY. Looking forward to staying up to date with everything through the forums and meeting more like minded people.
Welcome!

Is NES ready for another Tom? [laugh] (Its been a while I guess.)

Snow tires or a combination of quality all-seasons, skill and testosterone?

Hey there DTOM16,
I’m from Worcester too, if there’s anything you need help with around here please feel free to reach out.
‘Regards,
Joe

Welcome! Great bunch of people here. Sometimes they'll beat the heck out of you, but it's for your own good. Just say yes to everything you're told and you'll be just fine. [rofl] [mg]

Just signed on for the 17th year. You new guys missed all the fun of being a new member back then, when punctuation counted and you could neg rep people. You had to have a pretty thick hide.

Back
Top Bottom