• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Otis22

NES Member
Hi, all. I moved to NH from California in November. My wife is from here and she wanted to move closer to her family. I've hunted my whole life, but didn't buy my first pistol till I was 50. I've been doing USPSA and 3gun for about 12 years - still not particularly good at it, but there aren't many things I enjoy more. I just bought my first red dot pistol for the Carry Optics division as my eyes don't see too well these days. I was in and out of the store in 19 minutes, which is 10 days faster than I could have done it in California - even if they sold this pistol there, which they don't. I'm not really looking to do anything particular on NES, just like to support the cause. I plan to go to the Concord gun show on Saturday. I haven't been able find out much about it, but it beats sitting on the couch.

Welcome to NES.

Pretty good first post, many are much worse. You should fit in welll here.

Got my MA not long ago. They told me about 6 weeks after I went in. Came in 3
Here's hoping its that fast. Prints got bumped for a real booking, then for officer sickness, will have to wait another week to even get that started. I'd really like to get going before the summer is over.

Hi all,

Being a new member myself very recently, It didn't take me long to decide to become a Paid member as this forum is the best I have found, not only because it is New England based but the content and the folks writing here are great people.
Thanks for having me guys.

Hi all,

Being a new member myself very recently, It didn't take me long to decide to become a Paid member as this forum is the best I have found, not only because it is New England based but the content and the folks writing here are great people.
Thanks for having me guys.
Welcome, this place does have a good number of great people.

Back
Top Bottom