• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Jersey again

Hypocrisy wrapped in more hypocrisy.

And at 1:58 I think the attractive-protected-class-hypocrite-white-chick said "This is an open forum" as she excludes the guy.

Last edited:
Notice how quickly the hood rat "gang mentality" kicks in and they shout the guy down?

This is why if you plan on going to something like this, you need at least 4 people, one to do what this guy did, one to film this guy, and two other bruisers to stand by and beat the living $hit out of the first person that lays a hand on the first guy and anyone who joins in after.

The guy filming the first guy stands back silent and out of the picture so he can capture the evidence, preferably streamed to a safe recording device for when the hood rats start their lying when the police show up.

That fat bastard in the purple tie would have been face down on the floor and gasping for breath if he so much as brushed against me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anti- 2nd Amendment advocates can not be reasoned with. They will not listen to reason, facts, or look honestly at the numbers that show gun violence is declining even though the population is growing. They are moved by their emotions. Nothing we say or do will change that.

I wonder of the only true solution is for Pro2A people to suck it up and move to a State that reflects their beliefs. Let the Anti2A crowd outlaw all firearms in their State. When the crime and murder rates skyrocket (like Chicago) the can just pass another law.

Let them eat cake. I will fight to the end for MY country

Problem, they move somewhere cheaper where less rules exist to bug them.

Then they start changing things to the way they worked where they last lived.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Anti- 2nd Amendment advocates can not be reasoned with. They will not listen to reason, facts, or look honestly at the numbers that show gun violence is declining even though the population is growing. They are moved by their emotions. Nothing we say or do will change that.

I wonder of the only true solution is for Pro2A people to suck it up and move to a State that reflects their beliefs. Let the Anti2A crowd outlaw all firearms in their State. When the crime and murder rates skyrocket (like Chicago) the can just pass another law.

Let them eat cake. I will fight to the end for MY country

We can't run. Eventually we will run out of places to run to. Each one of us needs to do exactly what this guy in the video did. State our case and corner the other side with logic over and over again. Get involved at the local level and take as many non-shooters to the range to fire their first shots as are willing to go.

Keep calling us the criminals, the baby killers, the terrorists and see what happens; maybe they will get what they want. Most of us have enough knowledge that we could cause significant damage, more than a lone spindly hajii.

We don't because we are the most vetted, law abiding group in the country.

In case it isn't clear, this mother of the year who was part of the House sit-in, has two good young boys who were convicted of armed robbery and because of her influence only served a small percentage of their sentences. That said, the white chick could assault me.

Back
Top Bottom