New Hampshire Stocking Dealers?

S&W and Ruger sites aren't very useful when looking for dealers that usually carry either S&W or Ruger in stock. S&W listed a bunch of places in Canada, then a few odd ball places I've never heard of in NH. Ruger mixes a lot of VT places in, and a couple of tiny places near me that never stock anything. What have you got for places that (are still in business) and regularly stock stuff (I realize the Plan-demic has hurt this).

"Acha'paticapaytin Cahvell ice cream deallah, for Father's Day get dad a tie cake. Same mold as our whale cake."

That's all I can ever think of when I hear _____ dealer.

And why is it the scumbag Carvel store in Brockton was never "participating"?????

OP - are you looking for greater selection or a special order??? I've gone to the world's smallest shops and placed orders for Ruger and S&W. OK, my only S&W order was from FSGuns, but my Ruger was small-time.

"Acha'paticapaytin Cahvell ice cream deallah, for Father's Day get dad a tie cake. Same mold as our whale cake."

That's all I can ever think of when I hear _____ dealer.

And why is it the scumbag Carvel store in Brockton was never "participating"?????

OP - are you looking for greater selection or a special order??? I've gone to the world's smallest shops and placed orders for Ruger and S&W. OK, my only S&W order was from FSGuns, but my Ruger was small-time.
Now you've made me hungry for some ice cream cake with chocolate crunchies. I don't care if it looks like a tie or not!

Looking for greater selection. I was at Shooters last week. Nothing but hand cannons for revovlers, except for one used 642 that I saw.

********************************************************************************************
Shooter's Outpost and Old Glory both have lots of guns. It's aggravating looking at all the stuff I can't buy.

====> Kind of like looking through the classifieds here, and seeing all of the things in MA... :rolleyes:

At least NH will allow MA residents with an LTC to buy ammo....

Last edited:
Found out last week the crunchies are the icecream sammich cookies. They coat them in the hard-shell to keep them from going soggy.

Pinnacle Guns​

Newport, NH

or Roady's just down the street.
Hit both today. Nada at Rody's except a 4in 629; Kimber K6S for "compact" at Pinnacle. Waaay out of my price range, and "full size" 19 PC. Hit southwest NH yesterday. I think a ported Charter Arms was the only "small" one in a "smaller" caliber. Not looking for a .44 or .45 in a compact! Back when I wanted an auto, everyone had the wheelies. Now, they all mostly have the autos. Go figure!

Hit both today. Nada at Rody's except a 4in 629; Kimber K6S for "compact" at Pinnacle. Waaay out of my price range, and "full size" 19 PC. Hit southwest NH yesterday. I think a ported Charter Arms was the only "small" one in a "smaller" caliber. Not looking for a .44 or .45 in a compact! Back when I wanted an auto, everyone had the wheelies. Now, they all mostly have the autos. Go figure!

Yep. Revolver and lever rifle demand have gone thru the roof over the past year. When you can find either of them for sale, either used or on GB, their pricing has gone up exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom