New Hampshire Senate Passes Bill to Ban State Enforcement of Any New Executive Orders Restricting Firearms

P.S. Donald J. Trump won the 2020 Election in a landslide

Huge progress is being made in AZ, CO, MI, NH, GA and possibly NV and many more. #ForensicAudits are in the works friends

Huge progress is being made in AZ, CO, MI, NH, GA and possibly NV and many more. #ForensicAudits are in the works friends
Jovan H. Pulitzer is in the house. Gonna be real liberal commie riots when it all hits the fan.

Jovan H. Pulitzer is in the house. Gonna be real liberal commie riots when it all hits the fan.
We owe alot to Jovan Pulitzer , what a based Patriot! And he is working for free. There are alot of amazing Patriots out there on our side. (The right side of History) Jovan is relentless. He will be quiet for the next several weeks as he just signed a NDA in AZ and can't comment on the Forensic Audit of Cyber Voting Machines & Kinetic Evidence (physical paper and ink) until its completion.
Jovan is also being tossed around as one of many who will conduct the Forensic Audit in NH and in GA

After a deluge of "click here to email your representatives" form letters, I was very pleased to receive this one this evening, from a gentleman in my town:

Dear Representative Craig,

During the next House session, you will consider HB 307, (giving the General Court exclusive jurisdiction on firearms, ammunition and knives), HB 334, (extending Constitutional Carry to Snowmobiles and ATVs) and CACR 8 (strengthening Article 2a, right to bear arms State Constitutional Amendment).

These two bills and one proposed Constitutional Amendment are vitally important to protecting the Second Amendment rights of New Hampshire residents and visitors alike.

HB 307 and HB 334 will add clarity to our laws and prevent law abiding gun owners from unknowingly committing a crime or violation of a town ordinance. CACR 8, states, in clear language that the right to keep and bear arms is part of what makes up the identity of New Hampshire and is a civil right that is worthy of Constitutional protections.

All three of these were voted "ought to pass" by the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee and I am urging you, when these are considered by the House of Representatives to vote YEA on an "ought to pass" motion.

Gun Owners of America will keep me informed.

My reply:

Thank you for writing.

You never have to worry about my vote on the right to keep and bear arms. I subscribe to the Atlanta Declaration.

"Every man, woman, and responsible child has an unalienable individual, civil, Constitutional, and human right to obtain, own, and carry, openly or concealed, any weapon—rifle, shotgun, handgun, machinegun, anything—any time, any place, without asking anyone's permission.

"Someday to demonstrate that principle—before I'm lying on my deathbed in a hospital with green plastic tubes up my nose, before arthritis sets in and I have to do it on crutches—I intend to walk the length of Manhattan Island with a handgun openly on my hip, unmolested by any freelance or official parasite."

The Atlanta Declaration, by L. Neil Smith

You'd think all Americans would want a free, fair, transparent and honest election, including any honest, fair and transparent Recount / Audit / Forensic Audit.
The fact there is so much opposition, push back from the fake news media, social media , ( dominion voting systems intimidating lawsuits) and big tech censorship. Should scare the pants off every Tom, Dick & Harry.
We are over the target!
God I f***ing love being a Patriot

Ha. Good April Fool's!

Mmmm don't know where you're from but the current Sununu had red-lined every Anti-2A-Bill that has crossed his desk! Why would think he wouldn't black-line a pro-2A-bill?

There were several gun control bills that landed on Sununu's desk that he openly supported....HB696 is an example of that....so much so that he and a GOP Senator wrote their own copy the following year that was a 2A/4A/5A trainwreck copy of the dems own bill.

The REASON why Sununu vetoed those bills was due to the fact that it was in the run up to an election AND every single republican with a few dem defects voted AGAINST the bills....

The optics of Sununu going against his entire party in the lead up to an election were terrible and would have negatively impacted his changes of re-election as well as the negative impact on down party elections in house and senate.

Furthermore, look at his history over the last 14 months.....he's violated the NH Constitution numerous times......from election law to suspending laws that only the legislature can do to his covid 1984 proclamations.

Its too bad that Sununu made choice to jettison the constitution when he had a choice to follow in the footsteps of Noem, Abbot and others who stuck to pro liberty/constitutional responses/actions

There are a number of good bills that the house passed this week and will move on to the Senate

HB 417 passed in the house with veto proof majority and is an incremental improvement to restrict a future governor from wielding covid 1984 like orders

HB1 and 2 cut spending

SB 43 passed in the senate and goes to the governor to sign and forces and audit of the Windham vote debaucle.......the AG's office needs to be cleaned up as well.....for many years its refused to investigate overt voter fraud......

HB334 pass the house....goes on to Senate....and removes the restriction on carrying loaded firearm on off road vehicles/snowmobiles

there are a bunch of other good ones......the funniest imho was the great tampon crisis that dems spent almost an hour going on and on about.....kinda surreal to listen to

Consistency and GOOD POLICY garners trust.....

Trust earns votes

Credit to Skip at granite grok for this one....

if-you-cant-trust-people-with-freedom-e1569497435754.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmm don't know where you're from but the current Sununu had red-lined every Anti-2A-Bill that has crossed his desk! Why would think he wouldn't black-line a pro-2A-bill?
Let's see what happens.
These bills are becoming more popular so maybe he signs.
He has aspirations of running for a Senate seat and that will weight his decision one way or the other.

I only regret not moving to NH sooner than I did.

There were several gun control bills that landed on Sununu's desk that he openly supported....HB696 is an example of that....so much so that he and a GOP Senator wrote their own copy the following year that was a 2A/4A/5A trainwreck copy of the dems own bill.

The REASON why Sununu vetoed those bills was due to the fact that it was in the run up to an election AND every single republican with a few dem defects voted AGAINST the bills....

The optics of Sununu going against his entire party in the lead up to an election were terrible and would have negatively impacted his changes of re-election as well as the negative impact on down party elections in house and senate.

Furthermore, look at his history over the last 14 months.....he's violated the NH Constitution numerous times......from election law to suspending laws that only the legislature can do to his covid 1984 proclamations.

Its too bad that Sununu made choice to jettison the constitution when he had a choice to follow in the footsteps of Noem, Abbot and others who stuck to pro liberty/constitutional responses/actions
Mmmm try again?

HB 696 (2019)​

Summary:
Establishes a process enabling vulnerable adults, such as an elderly person unable to manage home affairs, to seek protective orders due to abuse, exploitation, and neglect. As introduced, the bill would have allowed a judge to order someone to surrender firearms if the judge finds it is necessary to protect the vulnerable adult. A conference committee of representatives and senators removed references to firearms in the bill, although law enforcement would still have power to confiscate "any deadly weapons involved in the alleged abuse, exploitation or neglect."
Bill Became Law?:
No
Status Detail:
Vetoed by Governor
Bill Sponsor:
Robert "Renny" Cushing

After a deluge of "click here to email your representatives" form letters, I was very pleased to receive this one this evening, from a gentleman in my town:

Dear Representative Craig,

During the next House session, you will consider HB 307, (giving the General Court exclusive jurisdiction on firearms, ammunition and knives), HB 334, (extending Constitutional Carry to Snowmobiles and ATVs) and CACR 8 (strengthening Article 2a, right to bear arms State Constitutional Amendment).

These two bills and one proposed Constitutional Amendment are vitally important to protecting the Second Amendment rights of New Hampshire residents and visitors alike.

HB 307 and HB 334 will add clarity to our laws and prevent law abiding gun owners from unknowingly committing a crime or violation of a town ordinance. CACR 8, states, in clear language that the right to keep and bear arms is part of what makes up the identity of New Hampshire and is a civil right that is worthy of Constitutional protections.

All three of these were voted "ought to pass" by the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee and I am urging you, when these are considered by the House of Representatives to vote YEA on an "ought to pass" motion.

Gun Owners of America will keep me informed.

My reply:

Thank you for writing.

You never have to worry about my vote on the right to keep and bear arms. I subscribe to the Atlanta Declaration.

"Every man, woman, and responsible child has an unalienable individual, civil, Constitutional, and human right to obtain, own, and carry, openly or concealed, any weapon—rifle, shotgun, handgun, machinegun, anything—any time, any place, without asking anyone's permission.

"Someday to demonstrate that principle—before I'm lying on my deathbed in a hospital with green plastic tubes up my nose, before arthritis sets in and I have to do it on crutches—I intend to walk the length of Manhattan Island with a handgun openly on my hip, unmolested by any freelance or official parasite."

The Atlanta Declaration, by L. Neil Smith

I used to write my own email content in those click-and-sends from NRA, GOA, 2ndAF, etc., but usually only got polite but vague responses from the Democrats, who would surely vote for gun control. In fact, I’ve been chided more than once by GOP recipients if I was one of the first to use a click-and-send even if I had used my own title and content. But I’m not dissuaded...

Now, even my phone calls to our NH Gov or US Senators/Reps are largely ignored - “Do you want a reply by email or postal mail?” I just say, "no - but you do record the count of those opposed or in favor, don’t you?" That has left some aids speechless - making me wonder if they just get interns to answer the phone, be polite, and then take the next call, without tabulating pro/con calls.

Mmmm try again?

HB 696 (2019)​

There is a reason that he did not sign those bills. A gun group by the name of NHFC started mailing the home towns of the sponsors of the 'repubican' version of that bill. SB677 and it cost one senator his seat at the state house.

And yes, the Governor was pushing for a version of this bill.
sununu-pitches-revamped-bill-to-protect-vulnerable-adults/article_db08e6f8-772c-500d-8bcd-52fbc5ca1231.html

While DC is going hard left.... and with only 213 republicans in the NH House...

"In 2021-22, the New Hampshire gun lobby is clearly on the offensive. Last week, gun advocates convinced the House of Representatives to pass four bills [and nearly adopt a proposed amendment to the Constitution that could have blocked future Legislatures from passing any law restricting gun use.

“We are grateful for the many state representatives that care about our fundamental rights,” said J.R. Hoell, secretary of the New Hampshire Firearms Coalition. “In stark contrast to the unconstitutional executive orders that President Joe Biden is issuing, the New Hampshire Legislature of the ‘Live Free or Die’ state of New Hampshire is expanding our freedoms.”

More great quotes in the article:

4/07/202184CACR8relating to firearms. Providing that the legislature make no law restricting the right to own, carry, or use firearms or firearm accessories.OTPAYea201174
4/07/202185HB195adding display of a firearm as an exception to reckless conduct.OTPYea198169
4/07/202186HB196adding trespass as an exception to the charge of criminal threatening.Adopt AmendmentYea203164
4/07/202187HB196adding trespass as an exception to the charge of criminal threatening.OTPAYea208159
4/07/202188HB307relative to the state preemption of the regulation of firearms and ammunition.Adopt AmendmentYea200162
4/07/202189HB307relative to the state preemption of the regulation of firearms and ammunition.OTPAYea191162
4/08/202190HB334relative to prohibitions on carrying a loaded firearm on an OHRV or snowmobile.OTPYea223145

PS. If the legislators that voted for HB334 voted for CACR8, that Constitutional amendment would be headed to the Senate...

Back
Top Bottom