• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop opening!

Rick1987

NES Member
Within the next couple weeks Ephesian Arms will be opening in Fall River MA.

I stopped in there today and the shop is very nice! And the owner is a super nice guy.

I know you guys don't care about reading about how cool some place is. so you can decide for yourself!

Ephesian Arms Inc.

They are still in the process of getting set up and are waiting for the mircs to be up and running, but it should be ready soon.

ok. now some pics.

are you ready?

20130307_185426.jpg

20130307_185445.jpg

20130307_185459.jpg

20130307_185507.jpg

20130307_185533.jpg

20130307_185832.jpg

20130307_185846.jpg

just a sample of the mags he has. He has boxes that he hasn't even unpacked!

20130307_185904.jpg

20130307_185938.jpg

20130307_185950.jpg

http://www.ephesianarms.com

Last edited:
Where in the christ did he get all that stuff?!?

How are the prices? normalcy or panic pricing?

Best of luck to the owner on this new venture. It seems like a tumultuous time to be getting into retail firearm sales. The picture looked to have some possible non-Mass-compliant stuff so perhaps the business plan is to sell to LEOs and/or out of state. Any new gun shop opening is good for the firearm community in Mass.

Chris

Where in the christ did he get all that stuff?!?

How are the prices? normalcy or panic pricing?

most of the ARs in the pile are around $1k I think they are delaware machining but don't quote me. It was very hard to concentrate in there. Almost like I found the secret stash type of feeling.

and what are normal prices anymore? lol

No opening date on website?

like I said, it all comes down to the mircs. I think once that is up and running he is good to go.

Im going by again tomorrow to look at the ARs.

He will take deposits on anything and once the mircs is good to go then he can transfer it.

but I think I might want an AK or AR.

The armalite AR-10 on the wall is whispering in my ear as well!

Bet that stuff won't last long at all it's one hell of a collection, I think any new shop opening in MA is a good thing when there is so much talk about more laws and squeezing the good guys, they are close enough for me to wander down when the time comes and check things out ~ Awesome

Tim [grin]

If this is who I think it is then the guy is also a really good gunsmith as well. Best of luck and really nice job with the shop and inventory.

Holy crap. In a couple days it'll just look like a store that has a gun shop sign out front and a few cleaning supplies for sale, with the occasional gun in a case. That is impressive though. Hopefully everything works out for them.

give him a call tomorrow. He is a great guy to talk to.

I just looked up gun shops in fall river on google and he came up, I called and he said he was trying to open soon but that I could come by and check out the shop.

when I got there that wall and pile of AR's were just glowing there!

then I walk around the corner and BAM, AK's! and a wall of them, along with other evil black rifles I never see at gun shops!

Now I know why all the other MA gun shops are empty - this guy has everything! I live about 85 miles away, but I'll have to make time to go.

I gotta get down there fast,he's down to only one box of corn chex[coffee]

seriously though ,I emailed them about a month ago for an ar sight block pinning and they never answered. must not be set up yet.

Last edited:
Wow. Was thinking my next purchase was going to be a bow. Having some second thoughts now that I know were all the scary firearms in mass have gone...

Sent from my Black Assault Phone

Back
Top Bottom