• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New gun shop opening!

Is this a LEO only shop? cuz.... I see alot of post-ban firearms and mags in those pics. Im sure they are well aware of that though.

not a leo shop. lol

A lot of those Glocks are pre ban. At least the Glocks he doesn't have in the case yet are pre ban.

and I took a quick glance at the mags, the Pmags are 10 round capacity 30 round pmags. if that makes sense! lol they are blocked off at 10 rounds.

all the AR's are ready to go.

BTW he has a FULL machine shop. and he can make any non compliant AR MA awb safe.

not a leo shop. lol

A lot of those Glocks are pre ban. At least the Glocks he doesn't have in the case yet are pre ban.

and I took a quick glance at the mags, the Pmags are 10 round capacity 30 round pmags. if that makes sense! lol they are blocked off at 10 rounds.

all the AR's are ready to go.

BTW he has a FULL machine shop. and he can make any non compliant AR MA awb safe.

There is no such thing as a preban Glock.....

im not getting into this argument.

I have been trying to get a Gen4 G17 for a while now.

and had a hard enough time getting my Gen3 G20

Yeah your right, you should go for that 50.0+ ounce post ban AR pistol which clearly is preban!

Once again people instantly assume everyone on here is bound by the commie laws of MA. Pre ban or post ban it doesn't really matter to me. I'll be heading down tomorrow to put my deposit down on 2 new toys (if the shop is open).

Greetings everyone at NES!

My name is Mike and I'm the Director of Operations at Ephesian Arms. We are thrilled to receive such a positive response and are looking forward to serving your firearms needs. I would love to answer any questions or comments regarding our shop that our website may not cover yet.

The pictures that Rick provided are a sneak peak at the shop. We are an 07 FFL with incredible machinery that allows us the opportunities for a full scale operation. Many of you have noticed our array of AR's which we proudly have a strong selection. Answering an email I recently received, all of our AR's can be made 100% Mass compliant. Any parts that we cannot currently make in house we order to build giving us the ability to serve our Rhode Island customers as well. Should you need the bayonet lug removed, the stock pinned, or the muzzle break affixed we take care of that in-house and serviced at time of pickup. Also the Pmags we sell have the legal 10 rd limiters which we install before you leave the shop.

Another comment was on Glocks in which I will reply that we serve our RI customers as well. The owner of the company has many pre-98 Glocks from his collection. Yes, that's a rare thing these days but we do have some for the picking.

Lastly, we serve everyone who can legally own a firearm. We do not consider ourselves a LEO company. Our goal is to bring a fantastic product with a great price to every customer. Our shop hours posted on the website are working open hours. We have the local licensing being finalized and the MIRCS should be online in the next couple of weeks. I encourage anyone to stop by and check us out, say hi, we genuinely are excited to meet you. Thank you once again for welcoming Ephesian Arms Inc to the community.

Godspeed,
Mike

Last edited:
Just went by there today, great place. Met Mike who was a great person to talk to and very knowledgeable. Best selection i have ever seen of AR-15's. They were basically priced the same as they were before the craziness began. He expects to be officially open in a couple of weeks but has no problem with people stopping by if he is there before then. He also has lots of glocks. I will definitely be going back.

I stopped in today and met Matt, the owner. Great guy! They will be open in about 4-6 weeks... they have some zoning and permitting issues to get squared away. I'm looking forward to seeing them up and running.

I stopped in about a week ago... Very nice guys there, I was working in Somerset and stopped in after work. They have a lot of nice guns there! They had everything g hanging on the wall as they were setting up for a photo shoot... Boy what a selection . I should have asked them to take pictures but wasn't sure if it would have been pushing my luck or not.

It's always a good thing when another shop opens IMO. Hope the madness settles down soon -- I'm looking for a SR556!!!

Will vouch for Ephesians - know the guys from church.

Mike will have you laughing hard enough to wet yourself when he is goofing around.

I have been there and met with them. Very nice guys and love to have a good long conversation. I hope they get up and at full speed soon. Its kinda hard to find though and maps lead you to a persons house but in the right area.

Back
Top Bottom