New Glock Uppers from Lone Wolf

Didn't know they existed.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=4836

LWD-SLIDE22.jpg

Didn't know either. I've been using a Lone Wolf 9mm coversion bbl in my G22 for some time now and it's been great. I would bet the slide would be good as well.

i've tired researching this....

if I were to get a barrel and slide, would that make my Glock 22 Illegal?

i understand the actual "firearm" is considered the lower receiver for a glock... but what about the serial numbers?

my OEM barrel and slide have serial numbers, the Lone Wolf ones do NOT. where is the line drawn?

i understand the actual "firearm" is considered the lower receiver for a glock... but what about the serial numbers?

my OEM barrel and slide have serial numbers, the Lone Wolf ones do NOT. where is the line drawn?

The frame is the gun. It doesn't matter what you have for a slide or barrel.

You can change the slide and barrel if you want. Neither ATF nor MA care. You would not be breaking any laws.

I didn't think you could legally buy a CCR frame. They had them up at a shop in NH and wouldn't sell to MA residents because they have serial numbers and still need to be called into the Feds.

I didn't think you could legally buy a CCR frame. They had them up at a shop in NH and wouldn't sell to MA residents because they have serial numbers and still need to be called into the Feds.

The frame is the gun. Buying a CCR frame is buying a gun. The NH shop was correctly following federal law. The frame would have to be transferred through an FFL in the buyer's state of residence.

A slide is just a part. It is not considered to be a gun, whereas the frame is.

Back
Top Bottom