New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm glad this forum exists. It was brought to my attention by a few co-workers and enthusiasts. I have been reading the site for quite some time, but decided to step up and contribute to NES and other organizations that continue the challenging work of gun ownership and education in Massachusetts. I'm here to learn as much as I can, and have found a great deal of knowledge in various sections.

I moved From NY to MA after 9/11 to be with my future wife, and we have settled down in Kingston, MA with our two little girls. My work at a CNC machine tool company handling various arms components has inspired me to pursue my LTC. After taking Jon Green's course at GOAL, I submitted my paperwork for my LTC-A (hopefully unrestricted) back on the 18th of March. I'm still waiting for word from our local PD, but hope I can participate with a number of local clubs (Old Colony, Sagamore, etc.) and their various activities in the future.

Thank you,
-Brian

Howdy, I'm Mike from Boston's North Shore and this site was recommended to me by the guy behind the counter at one of the gun shops I go to - great resource. I've been off and on shooting with friends over the past few years, but finally made the leap and got my class A at the ass end of 08. I'm sorry I waited as long as I did.

Hell'o everyone, New to this forum, found it a few weeks back and been visiting this site weekly. I've lived my whole life in Brookline, MA just outside of Boston. I recieved my LTC A restricted to sporting in worcester, where i was for college, last year. I am just getting into this but it seems my timing isn't the best, just gonna have to make the best of it.[grin]

Hello all im JJ.

I live in Somerville MA. I recently applied for my LTC and should find out in 3-4 weeks at this point what I made out with.
I dont have much time at the range just odds and ends of different guns and some machine guns.
I am looking around for a good gun club near framingham, natick, ashland area. Thats where I work and most of my friends who shoot live.
for a first gun/guns Im looking at the ruger gp100/s&W 686 or walther p99AS 9mm . also a .22 either the MKIII or the Sig mosquito. I would like a sig 229 or 1911 but they are out of my price range at the moment. God dam IRS screwed me this year and I owed a lot more then I thought.
side note I am drummer and a mini cooper enthusiast
Thanks for welcoming me to the site. Cheers!

Hi everyone.

I'm happy to have discovered this forum. I stumbled across it by accident while searching on google. Already I've had people give me useful advice. I live in Boston (booooo), but fortunately, for the time being, I'm able to enjoy this great pastime of ours. My babies include a S&W 625 JM, a Sig 229, and a Ruger M77 Hawkeye in 30-06.

Greetings and salutations. Been here for a bit, but just noticed this threat and thought I'd check in. I'm an electrical engineer from NH and I stumbled across the site via a google search on a new firearms store in Milford, NH. I have a number of weapons pistols, revolvers, shotguns and rifles, including semi-autos, bolts, lever actions and pumps. Some are WW1/WW2 era weapons while others are brand new modern models.

I reload as well. My experience is shooting spans 16 years and most weapon types (though limited exposure to submachine guns, assault rifles and full machine guns) I am glad to find this site and look forward to meeting some people FTF at some point.

Hi everyone,

Stumbled across this site as I am beginning the process to apply for my LTC. Luckily, I managed to pick a green town to live (without realizing it at the time.) I shoot regularly with my father in RI, and decided it was time to get my act together here in MA. I'm happy I found this board and to find out that not everyone in MA is nuts. I work in finance and commute to Boston - my coworkers are nuts.

Pat

Hi, my name is John, live in Fairhaven, MA. I used to be a grunt in the 1/15 Inf so I'm familiar w/ firearms. Glad I came across this site, seems to be an informative, good group of people.

Hi everyone,

Stumbled across this site as I am beginning the process to apply for my LTC. Luckily, I managed to pick a green town to live (without realizing it at the time.) I shoot regularly with my father in RI, and decided it was time to get my act together here in MA. I'm happy I found this board and to find out that not everyone in MA is nuts. I work in finance and commute to Boston - my coworkers are nuts.

Pat

Welcome Pat,

I also realized I was in a green territory upon starting the process (whew!). Good luck with your co-workers!

Hey shooters New member here Name is Dave Been shooting and reloading fo 25+ years with a couple years off for elderly family problems. Amazing how far your aim deteriorates when you realize reading glasses are no longer optional!!

Anyway getting back into busting caps and looking forward to shooting some matches and not looking like a newbe again.
Dave Cranston RI

New Member in NH

My name is Representative Jenn Coffey and I serve Merrimack District 6 as a State Rep. I am also the National Coordinator and Director for the Second Amendment Sisters as well as one of the Advisors to Pro-Gun New Hampshire.
I live in Andover, NH with my Husband Billy of 18 years and our 15 year old son, Jesse. I found the Northeastshooters or should I say they found me though discussions with liberty minded constituents.

I look forward to getting to know more of you. I became interested in firearms after a incident in which I thought I had to defend my then infant son from possible intruders. That moment taught me the value of being able to protect myself and my family.

Back
Top Bottom