New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

New guy checking in.

Hello. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

I found this site through GOAL. I live in Fall River, MA and am in the process of trying to obtain a Class A LTC ALP (yeah I know...good luck with that [grin]). Previous experience with guns was in the military - mostly M16A2.

I am glad to be part of a community that is pro gun/gun rights. It makes living in such a paranoid state like the People's Republik of Massachusetts a little bit more bearable.

Just dropping in to introduce myself.[wave]

Growing up I have always had bb guns and pellet guns, only to go to the back of my mind until...

I took a student police academy in high school, and we went to the range for a day...We started shooting that day with a .22 semi auto target pistol, then to the police issue S&W .40 autos, 12g pump, then to the good stuff...a swat team member brought out an MP5 and a UMP, both in 9mm. I got to shoot both in full auto, and that was some experience!

So it has been a hobby of mine from then on, I am 21 now. I do not own any fire arms at the moment, but I do hold a CCW class A (ALP)

I've been posting here for a little while, but haven't actually posted an introduction. My first experience with firearms was taking an NRA basic pistol class yesterday. I found NES while searching for info on Mass laws and training classes. I can't wait to get my LTC and go shopping :) I'm also shopping for a club to join once I need a place to shoot. Westford and Harvard are on my short list to check out. I already have an offer from a Westford member to show my around. Any members at Harvard want to take me as a guest? I unfortunately was out of town the day of their recent open house.

Hello! I'm starting the process to receive my LTC-A NR in Burlington, which I hope is still a green town! I have become interested in firearms through a friend of mine who keeps sending me links for things like IDPA that look like a lot of fun.

Hello! I'm starting the process to receive my LTC-A NR in Burlington, which I hope is still a green town! I have become interested in firearms through a friend of mine who keeps sending me links for things like IDPA that look like a lot of fun.

Welcome ijw!!! Sergeant McDade is a helluva guy and a pleasure to deal with...As far as I know, we're still a green town.

New to this forum. Never had a weapon before May of this year.
First time apply got Ltc class a no restrictions
Live in Malden

Oops...

Hi All,

I've ahd my LTC Class A since July.

Live in Grafton, MA (Green Town! [smile])

Looking into concealed carry as well as target shooting & trap/skeet/sporting clay.

So far I've gotten great & prompt info!

Thanks all!!

David

Back
Top Bottom