New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
how often does the list get updated, because I was told just recently that some of the guns on the approved list were not mass compliant.

I’m not completely sure how often the list is updated but someone here will know. You are right about some guns not being Mass compliant, that's due to regulations set by the Attorney General.

Mod Hat On!

This is a "greeting" thread. Please let's not bog it down with technical discussions. Thanks.

Anthony, take a look at the Gun Laws forum, set your User CP to see ALL/max number of days posts and you'll get a lot of reading on what can/can't be sold here by dealers. Use the Search function if necessary to find based on keywords (Advanced Search is best to use).

new guy on board

hi,
just stopping buy. i purchased my first handgun back in december for home defense and to CC since i manage a bar and carry large amounts of cash out at night.
i'm a former millitary guy U.S. Army from 98-02 3rd Bn 75th RGR RGT
Ranger Lead The Way!!!
ive started to get interested in some more pistols and rifles for target practice/ competion shooting, as i have been missing the days of "free" weapons and ammo at uncle sam's expense. this board seemed like a great local resource for info and buying possibilites, so here i am.

CapeCodder checking in

Ernie, AKA CapeCodder, checking in. I live on the mid-Cape, enjoy shooting just about everything, but especially like military rifle and handguns. & recently getting interested in S&W .22 revolvers.

Hi all, new to the site. i found this place through the GOAL website and decided to join.i hail form a little town in the west,Turners Falls MA, for any of you who may know the area out this way.little background info born rasied in the commie state of mass,spent 4 years in the MARINE CORPS, active duty then a year an half with the reserves.i am into shooting in general and love to hunt.great site by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom