• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

That would be funny [laugh]
Get a few dozen of us to pitch tents, camp out and have an NES BBQ in the parking lot, call the news media and have them cover it with a live remote like it was a line for Pink Floyd tickets or an IKEA opening.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Good ideas but it an't gettin' any warmer out there. No fun in eatin' hot dogs and freezin' yer keester off. When you get to be my age the cold just shrivels up my you know what and makes you wanna pee a lot.

It is true, but my understanding is that the owner has recently become very sick and the plans may be on hold for the time being

I talked to him in person today - things are moving right along! Looks like it's going to be a nice shop, he said the hours will be M-W 9-6, Thurs 9-8, Fri 9-6, and Sat 9-4. The more the merrier!

Any news? Lots of clubs in the area, seems like a good place for a shop. (The other Tewksbury shop is mostly geared towards target shooters and Wilmington doesn't have any at all afaik.)

So where is this other Tewksbury Shop?

I was thinking of Earl's. (See carlwalther.com.) 437R Chandler; from Chandler, turn onto Helvetia, first right down the driveway towards the big red barn. Find the door on the right side (inside the main part of the barn) with the Walther logo and you're there. Watch your head.

I actually talked to the guy yesterday, he is just waiting for a few more things but he said he will be opening very shortly. He didnt specify when he just said "soon"

Just drove by today. The front of the store looks to have been painted, they put a red awning up, and i saw a roll up security door installed.

I can bring a keg, or two, of homebrew for the camp-out. Plus a few harder items for those brave enough (or strong enough) to try them.

Back
Top Bottom