New Data Showing Just How Many Guns Americans Own Has Democrats Crying

The estimated total number of firearms in civilian possession from 1986-2018 is 422.9 million.

So what do you think is a more feasible number?

500 million...?
600 million...?
750 million...?
tenor.png

I hope they never find out...

Evil? Yes, Evil...

Last edited:
They posted the numbers of registered weapons by state (5,203,489 total including suppressors), and tax revenues from 1984-2016

I really need to step up my game as I'm woefully behind all you folks. Looking at the Ma**h*** data on page 16, I'm impressed with the amount of "machine guns" at 6.6k. Now can somebody teach about the catagory "Destructive Devices" with 16K? How many are "hoarding" up on " Destructive device generally is defined as (a) Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas (1) bomb, (2) grenade, (3) rocket having a propellant charge of more than 4 ounces, (4) missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, (5) mine, or (6) device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding paragraphs of this definition:..." [rofl]

Merry Christmas to you all, I consider you all friends and wish you all well.

Jay

I really need to step up my game as I'm woefully behind all you folks. Looking at the Ma**h*** data on page 16, I'm impressed with the amount of "machine guns" at 6.6k. Now can somebody teach about the catagory "Destructive Devices" with 16K? How many are "hoarding" up on " Destructive device generally is defined as (a) Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas (1) bomb, (2) grenade, (3) rocket having a propellant charge of more than 4 ounces, (4) missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, (5) mine, or (6) device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding paragraphs of this definition:..." [rofl]

Merry Christmas to you all, I consider you all friends and wish you all well.

Jay

I'm curious where the 52,965 machine guns number for CT comes from?

The only explanation I can come up with is that it might have something to do with Colt

Back
Top Bottom