• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Citizen and Their 2A rights

If he/she is applying for an LTC in Mass, they will need a copy of their naturalization certificate in addition to alien number and naturalization date.
It depends on the town. Some towns / cities does not require the copy of the Naturalization certificate.

The Mass form only ask for your Naturalization number. That number provides a history of each person, ex: when they first entered the country etc.

Just get the information from the town police to eliminate any ambiguity.

It depends on the town. Some towns / cities does not require the copy of the Naturalization certificate.

The Mass form only ask for your Naturalization number. That number provides a history of each person, ex: when they first entered the country etc.

Just get the information from the town police to eliminate any ambiguity.
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. The MA non-resident form requires a copy of the naturalization certificate. I've since lost mine, but they say they'll accept a copy of my passport.

I'll see myself out :(

It's a great question, but how sad is it that we have to ask these questions? It's like how sad I get when I went to a gun shop in Missouri.

Back
Top Bottom