New Acquisitions May

CZ 527 American in .223 with Leupold VX2 4-12 AO. A nice bolt rifle companion for the AR.

Not exactly mine, but my wife bought her first firearm. Ruger Sr22 in pink of course. Got an email from Four Seasons on Friday saying they had it and once I showed her it we were there first thing Saturday morning to buy it. Brought it to the range Sunday. Shoots great but does not seem to like Winchester 22lr. Kept jamming, FTF, FTE. I cleaned it and am going to bring it again with some different ammo. Anyone else have similar issues with the SR22?
SR22.jpg

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 87
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 75
Not the best pic but

Nice bike. Congrats.
a3arates.jpg

First handgun

View attachment 103024

Got my LTC yesterday and picked it up from Four Seasons this morning :)

Nice. My first handgun was the full size M&P 40 from Four Seasons in 09'. I haven't shot 40 out of it in over a year as I quickly got the storm lake 9mm conversion barrel. Make sure to get a trigger job on it or put in the Apex kit.

I was given this 10/22 this weekend less than a box of ammo through it in 32 years.
I did the bolt release modification and trigger mods I also bought a spare stock which we'll chop for the kids.
I was going to scope it but that can wait the irons worked fine during my range test earlier today

Finished my 20" AR build. Came to just over $700.

-Anderson Mfg. Lower
-Aero Precision Blem Upper
-Windham A2 Govt Profile 20" 1/7 BBL
-Cav Comp
-PSA LPK
-BCM A2 Stock/Buffer/Tube
-Magpul MOE Handguards
-Ares Armor BCG
-BCM Gunfighter CH

Next to my 14.5" carbine build from 2006

Keep your receipt. Read some reviews on it... you might want to send it back.

I didn't really do any review reading before looking for a holster. Just needed something for the time being til I can find one I really like.I figured for 40$ I wasn't breaking the bank. Just for shits n'giggles what are some of the cons about it you've read?

I didn't really do any review reading before looking for a holster. Just needed something for the time being til I can find one I really like.I figured for 40$ I wasn't breaking the bank. Just for shits n'giggles what are some of the cons about it you've read?

people shoot themselves by being careless. if you are not careless, you won't shoot yourself.

Back
Top Bottom