New Acquisitions May

Hoyte Ignite (file photo)

Hoyt78127IgniteVicxenCamoLeftPackage.png

My first bow

Wow! Looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. Happy shooting!

Picked up my daughters mp 15-22

Hope she likes it

tuveqy5e.jpg

Awesome!!!! Colt has a similar pattern/color themed 6920 AR15 Carbine with magpul furniture on it, so when she "graduates" you can get her one of those. [laugh]

-Mike

needs a cleaning rod, sonnnnnn.

...to complete the look, of course. not to actually clean it. who does that?

yea I tryed looking for the post on here that some one said where they picked 1 up at because I couldnt find 1 online but im sure im over looking it

Remora holster

First day and it proved all my skeptical thoughts wrong. Love it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active using Forum Runner

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140519_202929.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140519_202929.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 78
Picked these up at auction think I did OK.
1918 eufurt luger. Non match but upper matches itself and lower including mag matches. Thought bore the as pitted but after a cleaning its perfect mirror.
uvady8ah.jpg

ze4upaqa.jpg

This is a Hungarian FEG Mak-90 ak-47. Unfired SA-85M with chrome barrel. trying to find reliable manufacture dates it may be post 89 but before 94

ja2yde7e.jpg

asamehu6.jpg

3u9yma9a.jpg

I broke down for first time tonight before firing. Thankfully I did I found the block behind firing pin a that is reset by action it appears is broken. Doesn't appear to be a serial part. Glad I broke her down first instead of potentially doing damage to the firearm.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I broke down for first time tonight before firing. Thankfully I did I found the block behind firing pin a that is reset by action it appears is broken. Doesn't appear to be a serial part. Glad I broke her down first instead of potentially doing damage to the firearm.

That was kind of hard to understand. Can you take a few photos of the part you're talking about and maybe we can help you?

Dammit, kinda want a G42 now. I hadn't seen a gun-in-hand photo until now.

New to me- a "vintage" 1995 Microtech Combat Front Opener (CFO). Only 400 made and what started the Out The Front knife craze!

Oh those are very dangerous. Better be super careful with that! Nice knife!

New to me- a "vintage" 1995 Microtech Combat Front Opener (CFO). Only 400 made and what started the Out The Front knife craze!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Picked these up at auction think I did OK.
1918 eufurt luger. Non match but upper matches itself and lower including mag matches. Thought bore the as pitted but after a cleaning its perfect mirror.
uvady8ah.jpg

ze4upaqa.jpg

This is a Hungarian FEG Mak-90 ak-47. Unfired SA-85M with chrome barrel. trying to find reliable manufacture dates it may be post 89 but before 94

ja2yde7e.jpg

asamehu6.jpg

3u9yma9a.jpg

Great pick ups!!

Finally completed my Spikes build and put some rounds down range with it today..it has been a work-in-progress, but since I finished it in May, it is technically a May acquisition...right?

IMG_0847[1].jpg
early 80' model 15-2 VH 6" in 357, been looking for one in MA for a long time, also picked up a preban Para p14-45 with 5 15 round mags, not pretty but with some mods will be....

That was kind of hard to understand. Can you take a few photos of the part you're talking about and maybe we can help you

Got a chance to research further and it turns out the the firing pin itself the tab on it split off from pin. Glad I didn't check chambering function at home because currently I think it would fire when round is chambered potentially could be an auto luger.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom