New acquisitions for September 2010

got this in a trade off NES earlier this month.

1911pd.jpg

Thanks!

I knew one of them wasn't factory, but I thought the other one might be. Are milsurp mags not advisable for the 1911?

some milsurp mags will work. My first S&W 1911 only liked wilson combat and Chip McCormick would not feed off a friend colt mag. after shooting a few times i ditched the chip McCormick mags. They just felt cheap ( I think I payed $8 a mag), Had difficult time loading the last round and cut my thumb on one of the mags.
I see you are close to me. Im in haverhill. if you would to see the differance in a factory mag and the ones you have let me know.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Unexpected acquisition; but aren't they the best? Traded my unused Pedersoli Brown Bess for a Bring Back M03 Colt .32acp. Previous owner got it from the nephew of the vet who was a tank commander in WWII who carried it as a back up. Serial number dates it to late 1919. Condition about 90%, all matching, great bore. Put three mags out of it at about 35 feet today. Sweet little pistol, easy to take down and clean. From a member here; thanks again Ralph.

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

MS

Last edited:
A new Saiga 410 that awaits some heavy conversion.

Saiga410before.jpg

FWIW It shoots like an AK and bump fires with ease, I can't wait to get the parts in so I can tear it down and build it up like an AK74.

Picked up the last one with wood furniture from Four Seasons.
Wasr-10.jpg

This isnt a picture of the actual one but they are both the same. I've always wanted one ever since I purchased the M4A3....I like the contrast[grin]

Always wanted a "full-size" AR to complement my carbines, so this a BCM upper, 20" gov. profile. Seems to run great so far. I love my Noveske, but these guys at BCM have a good thing going.

Next up, I picked up a nice used 340PD off NES. I've owned one of these before, so I know all about the recoil. Plus it was the dreaded lock. I almost bought a 442, but I just like the 340....

007-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom