New Acquisitions for September 2009!

Time to get serious...

I bit the bullet so to speak, and bought a new Walther GSP Expert with a .22LR barell and a .32 S&W wadcutter barrel. Mounts and red dots for each. Now I have no excuses for poor scores, I can't blame the gun.[wink]
IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

I sighted in both barrels/red dots last night and the .32 put 5 shots into one hole (at 50 ft) that was not much bigger than a .32 hole.[shocked]

New to me (thanks to Steve at ZHA) West German SIG P6. I love the way a single stack feels in my hand. I honestly prefer this over my P228.

SIGP6.jpg

DEAD sexy. And I agree completely about preferring the single stack over the double in terms of how it feels in the hand. My 225 is still my favorite Sig to hold [smile]

Great photo too!

Ahh, that's where the German police surplus guns end up.
Our do-gooders are going nuts about the fact that authorities over here sell
these guns rather than throwing them into an oven [rofl]

Are there any property markings visible ?
I'd think these are either from Lower Saxony or Rhine-Westphalia

Ahh, that's where the German police surplus guns end up.
Our do-gooders are going nuts about the fact that authorities over here sell
these guns rather than throwing them into an oven [rofl]

Are there any property markings visible ?
I'd think these are either from Lower Saxony or Rhine-Westphalia

Hi Juergen:

There's an "NW" on the front right side of the slide, in between the "P6" and Manufacture date of "11/79". Would this be Nordrhein Westfalen?

Nice grabs this month. I particularly like those great .22 Trainers.

Chris

This just in: FIST #20 holster for my M&Ps.

VERY comfortable and concealable. Very tight from the maker, so break in will proceed post haste.

DSC00610.jpg

Update 9/26/09. It broke in nicely with hot water and wrapping the pistol in celophane, and I adjusted the retention to my liking. Wore that rig all day today, including an IDPA match. Very, very pleased with it. It was very comfortable with no pinching or digging in.

The M&P is a hard gun to conceal with all its squared corners and blocky slide, and I have gotten rid of three holsters already because they could not conceal this pistol to my satisfaction. But not this FIST. It is a keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bit the bullet so to speak, and bought a new Walther GSP Expert with a .22LR barell and a .32 S&W wadcutter barrel. Mounts and red dots for each. Now I have no excuses for poor scores, I can't blame the gun.[wink]
IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

I sighted in both barrels/red dots last night and the .32 put 5 shots into one hole (at 50 ft) that was not much bigger than a .32 hole.[shocked]

Very nice!!!!!!!

Does it shoot 'laser beams'???

How do you like it? I was trying to decide between the mod3 and mod4 of that model.

I have a Mod 3 on its way. As for the Mod 4, so far I like it. Feels solid and the latch is really easy to get a hold of. I haven't done any live fire with it yet though. The latch does tend to get snagged up on clothing, as would any extended latch that's why the Mod 3 is going on a scoped Ar.

Back
Top Bottom