New Acquisitions for Sept 2013

oFu7GI-YpL7m78Xsd5r22x38r8O1XpdQb4t8bVKAy5A=w371-h208-p-no

1966 Winchester 94 in 30-30, previous owner owned since new, doesn't looked like it was ever fired or had a round down the magazine this thing is pristine

Beautiful!!

Uh oh I see a pattern forming....third gun in two weeks lol bought another AR this morning lol. Heres a family shot with the newest member on the bottom [smile]

99BE6B29-orig_zps39840097.jpg

Last edited:
oFu7GI-YpL7m78Xsd5r22x38r8O1XpdQb4t8bVKAy5A=w371-h208-p-no

1966 Winchester 94 in 30-30, previous owner owned since new, doesn't looked like it was ever fired or had a round down the magazine this thing is pristine

Love me some lever guns! I only own one.....for now a henry .22lr but one in .357 mag is on the list!

Picked up a Mosin sniper from a distributor. Its a matching 44 Izzy with ep'd mount and additional receiver stamp for the stamped scope number which is a 1942. This is an arsenal refurb sniper from the latest batch (and supposed last) to come out of the Molot factory. Its nice knowing it was assembled, checked, and stamped in Russia instead of Century. [smile] Its even got the original paper on the scope lens covers and turrets.

mosin44sniper_zpscc0bc147.jpeg

nice pickup!

Picked up a Mosin sniper from a distributor. Its a matching 44 Izzy with ep'd mount and additional receiver stamp for the stamped scope number which is a 1942. This is an arsenal refurb sniper from the latest batch (and supposed last) to come out of the Molot factory. Its nice knowing it was assembled, checked, and stamped in Russia instead of Century. [smile] Its even got the original paper on the scope lens covers and turrets.

mosin44sniper_zpscc0bc147.jpeg

Boy I could go wild with pictures; here are my latest acquisitions, all in September:

omega_boxed.jpg

Springfield Armory 6" Omega 10 MM
1908M_2.jpg
Colt 1908M .380 made in 1912
SAA_1.jpg
Colt Second Generation (1962) .357 Magnum .357 Magnum Single Action Army
savage_right.jpg
Savage 1907 .32 acp made in 1915
astra_300_right.jpg

Spanish Astra 300 9mm Kurz/.380 acp with German Waffenamt acceptance stamp

Other then a pre-war Stevens 416 .22lr target rifle I think that's all I got this month...so far!

Okay folks... my oldest inheritance yet...

Collette System Parlor Pistol, Jongen Bros., Liege, Belgium. Gravity fed needle gun from the mid-1850's.

ETA: 10.5mm (.41 cal) bore with aggressive rifling. Used self-contained cartridges with the primer and powder inside the bullet (like the early Volcanic)

Last edited:
Not a gun (obviously), but still...

00t0t_7hdyA5VvqzQ_600x450.jpg

2000 Vulcan 500. It might not be as sexy as a v-twin, but it has the Ninja engine + cruiser looks, and for the price I could not pass it up. It is absolutely pristine.

This will be the last time I post in this thread for a LONG time.... Just came back from my FFL and picked up a few things I had come in

image_zps799c67d8.jpg

Not pictured is the case of small pistol primers (10k). That arrived for me up at a friends house in NH

Spikes Tactical Lower

S&W Pro Series 1911 in 9mm

Glock 26

Would take too long to comment on each post but just wanted to say there is alot of nice stuff on here. Love to see the pics!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

100% matching duffel cut Danish 1892 M1889 Krag-Jorgensen in 8x58r. This piece was on my bucket list - it is in memory of my grandfather who carried one for Denmark from 1929-1933 (my Avatar is his induction photo). Took me years to find a perfect one. Most have disappeared as Germany collected most of these rifles when they disarmed Denmark in early '41 and brought them back to Europe for use with second line troops and prison guards.

Sorry not the best pics; at night in the kitchen. Bore cleaned up very nicely, much better than the pic.

T

Last edited:
Boy I could go wild with pictures; here are my latest acquisitions, all in September:

I like that M08 Colt!

T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom