New Acquisitions for October 2011

Picked this bad boy up at Zero Hour last night. I have wanted an M1A for quite a long time now and finally have the means. Scout squad, walnut stock, finally I have a decent semi-auto rifle in my Collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319795232.286295.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319795232.286295.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 51
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319795264.701301.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319795264.701301.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 63
I thought I'd put mine up in one photo to save space. That and I was too lazy to take pictures earlier.

Two Mosin Nagants with round receivers. Both are Tula's
One 1903 Springfield Mark1
One 1903A3 Smith corona.

IMG_2528.jpg

rugerslinger, she's gorgeous. who's the 'smith?

any expectations on barrel life with the .260? I've been looking at building a new stick, and a 6.5mm is high on the list (those 142SMKs are freakin lasers)

Sweet, nice aquisition! I've always wanted to try one of the long slide glocks. Is this your first 34/35/17L? What do you think?

Yep, my first long slide Glock. I shot 300 rounds through it this morning and really liked it. I'm waiting my Magwell, Grip tape, and Truglo TFO sights to arrive.

I actually just picked up a Glock 17 as well, which i'm turning into a race gun. I just ordered a boat load of parts for it. Then it goes out to get the slide milled and the frame modified.

Yep, my first long slide Glock. I shot 300 rounds through it this morning and really liked it. I'm waiting my Magwell, Grip tape, and Truglo TFO sights to arrive.

I actually just picked up a Glock 17 as well, which i'm turning into a race gun. I just ordered a boat load of parts for it. Then it goes out to get the slide milled and the frame modified.

That's awesome! I'm a long time 1911 guy but I'm also one of those guys who finds the glock a very sexy firearm. I tend to love things not for outward visual aspects but for what it's made to do. I relate beauty with function, specifically for work/combat reliability.

Let us know what your thoughts are once you get a chance to get that 17 racing [wink]

[laugh2] Indeed it would.

Road report: Came up behind a slow-poke in the left lane this morning and a 2 second blast had him moving directly over into the right lane. [smile]

Im sure the tremers and shaking only lasted for a few hours!!! :) I parked next to your truck at Lowes last weekend and notoced the trumpits. Very nice.

Just got home from the gun show through the blizzard (and only barely) with a new Ruger LC9. I have to admit, it was kind of an impulse purchase.

IMG_1067.jpg

I got this yesterday, It is EXACTLY what I wanted! :) even made it to the range before it started dropping all this white stuff, It needs break in BUT no mis-feeds, no problems at all so far! only ran about 50 rounds through it though! :) I am VERY pleased with it so far! so... may I present my new baby, my Rock Island Armory 1911 in Bright Nickel!

PICT0606.jpg PICT0605.jpg

When I had air horns on my truck some people wouldn't get the hint that I wasn't letting off the horn until they moved over. Even still the longest one was probably 30 seconds before she gave in and moved over.

Good I got train horns made by Union Pacific instead.

Update: These horns are great. They have worked every time except once and that time it was a teenager talking with his friends while standing in the middle of the road.

Back
Top Bottom