New Acquisitions for October 2010

First time I bought holsters before the guns: Del Fatti double shoulder holster for SW J-frames. I waited till I could get no-lock 442's I posted on the September thread. Truly a work of art.

DSC_0109_sm.jpg

DSC_0110_sm.jpg

DSC_0111_sm.jpg

Blue.... very blue.

attachment.php

Attached a higher-quality version of the picture.

Attachments

• talon-ss.jpg
    talon-ss.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 995
  • airforce.jpg
    airforce.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 179
First time I bought holsters before the guns: Del Fatti double shoulder holster for SW J-frames. I waited till I could get no-lock 442's I posted on the September thread. Truly a work of art.

DSC_0109_sm.jpg

Nice!

On a side note... I suddenly wanna watch Boondock Saints.

DSC_0109_sm.jpg

DSC_0110_sm.jpg

DSC_0111_sm.jpg

to think i sold my 442 today! it went to a good home though.

that's really awesome though!

Now I know what to get you for Christmas: Glock hat, Glock shirt, Glock keychain, Glock Perfection bumper sticker, Glock notebook, Glock entrenching tool, Glock coffee mug and a grenade pouch for your belt.... Remember what happened last time you played with one of those things...

iraqlarge1.jpg

[grenade]

Derek with a Glock, whats next? Cats and Dogs living together?! The new MA AG removes the consumer protection rules on handguns?! Oh the possibilities!

And go figure an old salty Navy dude recommended it. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom