New Acquisitions for October 2009!

Well I'll think I'll end the month with this little old thing!!

A colt 1903 32 auto unfired.

was stripped to white and engraved.

Tem given a 24 kt gold bath and the mag also.

To dress it up a little more a pair of aged ivory grips with the colt pony was added.

The work was done by John J. Adams,Sr -

In house Engraver for Colt for 40 years!!

Enjoy.

I know I will

Thanks For looking

Fred

Fred, that is one beautiful piece of artistry there...awesome pistol!

Here are my acquisitions for 10/2009:

My first Luger, don't think it'll be my last though: 1937 Mauser mfg S/42 all matching numbers [smile]

008a2802.jpg

9f92f979.jpg

Bond Arms Snake Slayer in .410ga/45LC:

10ce9cd1.jpg

S&W 686 no dash 6":

a52eb076.jpg

96f93c75.jpg

~ S&W Model 52 ~ .38 Master

SW-52-38MASTER-abc-A3A.jpg

I bought this beauty a couple weeks ago and I’m sneaking it in just under the October deadline. This pistol is to replace the one I sadly and foolishly sold many moons ago. I didn’t think I would be able to find one in excellent shape for less than a grand but with luck and a few prayers I was able to grab this one. I want to thank NES also, that’s where it was advertised for sale. It’s like finding a long lost friend.

The S&W 52 is a super accurate pistol that the company put extra pains in making sure it was finely tuned and tested for peak accuracy before leaving the factory. The barrel bushing is adjustable so that even with some wear through the years it will still adjust up very snuggly around the barrel.​

SW-52-38MASTER-123.jpg

The S&W 52 is exclusively meant to shoot the .38 special, full wadcutter with mid-range loads only. At the range I had forgotten just how unforgiving this pistol can be if you are the least bit off with the principals of shooting!​

SW-52-38MASTER-A12.jpg

Now all I have to do is get to the range more often and hopefully become more proficient with this long lost pistol and I’ll be doing all right.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom