New acquisitions for May 2013

Posted this before for the magpul parts showing up, but I FINALLY got my bcg today at 7pm. So I put it in, and raced two minutes down to the range. Not even sighted in, I managed to hit a bowling pin at 50 yards. Guess the rear sight must have been well zeroed at the factory!

upa6arez.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Posted this before for the magpul parts showing up, but I FINALLY got my bcg today at 7pm. So I put it in, and raced two minutes down to the range. Not even sighted in, I managed to hit a bowling pin at 50 yards. Guess the rear sight must have been well zeroed at the factory!

upa6arez.jpg

]

Nice man. It's so refreshing seeing someone go OD Green with the furniture. Seems like everyone and they're brother goes FDE. We live in the woods, not the desert!

Funny you say that, my first choice was fde, but I couldn't find all the parts in that color. I just like the way the black and tan looks. Does that make me an alcoholic?

Yeanglung...Meh, just BC you can't get it here doesn't make it worth the hangover. Though I drink pbr so my opinion may be shite. ;)

Pbr is awesome ....

No guns this month .
Got a stackon light for my safe, some cleaning stuff for both my 12g shotguns.
Bore snake for the mosin and some solvent to replace the bottle I used on the mosin .

O and some .223 today :)

Well mine are a little more as of April but I finally got internet so now I can add them!

388813_10152161333440179_402486569_n.jpg

Went from this...

539316_10152185827745179_2070541218_n.jpg

To this...

432253_722735825059_716514725_n.jpg

To This...

12177_10152350315275179_470935995_n.jpg

To this and finally...

DSC_0749.jpg

And a few weeks later this little (gonna be huge) guy! He has been here a month and already grown a ton.

395704_10152792423515179_2083555885_n.jpg

adehe2us.jpg

6ama6epy.jpg

Got the stripped upper receiver from drop ride buy, this week Lower from not tom's buy . The hand guard I had left over from my first build befor I went to a piston build guess ill use it and the bcg group I have sitting in my safe .

Gotta live Russian ammo.

I've actually had this for a bit now, but didn't want to unveil it until it was up and running. Behold, my Piglet:

That's a Lakeside Machine Razorback upper on an NES Group Buy YHM lower with Ace stock and Magpul sights. Can't remember where I found the bipod. The upper is essentially a miniaturized Browning M2/1919 action designed to run .22 LR and crammed into an AR upper. My wonderful husband snagged me a 10 year anniversary heavy barreled upper as a present. He's a great gift giver, no?

Here she is in action (pardon the unorthodox form - I wanted to be able to watch the action & feeding in case it didn't work again!):

[video]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/acme_armament/0%20Social/Piglet/2013-05-19_17-58-36_897_zpsd0be7755.mp4[/video]

[party]

And also, thanks to Noxin. These things are not plug & play, and in working out the kinks to get it running, I was concerned that my Blazer might be causing some of the problems (there were some manufacturing oddities with some Blazer last year, and these uppers are notoriously finicky about their diet). I asked for some help getting some older Blazer to test the Piglet out with, and Noxin came through in spades with this vintage awesomeness:

NESers are the best! [smile]

I've actually had this for a bit now, but didn't want to unveil it until it was up and running. Behold, my Piglet:

That's a Lakeside Machine Razorback upper on an NES Group Buy YHM lower with Ace stock and Magpul sights. Can't remember where I found the bipod. The upper is essentially a miniaturized Browning M2/1919 action designed to run .22 LR and crammed into an AR upper. My wonderful husband snagged me a 10 year anniversary heavy barreled upper as a present. He's a great gift giver, no?

Here she is in action (pardon the unorthodox form - I wanted to be able to watch the action & feeding in case it didn't work again!):

[video]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/acme_armament/0%20Social/Piglet/2013-05-19_17-58-36_897_zpsd0be7755.mp4[/video]

[party]

And also, thanks to Noxin. These things are not plug & play, and in working out the kinks to get it running, I was concerned that my Blazer might be causing some of the problems (there were some manufacturing oddities with some Blazer last year, and these uppers are notoriously finicky about their diet). I asked for some help getting some older Blazer to test the Piglet out with, and Noxin came through in spades with this vintage awesomeness:

So the million dollar question is, when is it going to see a lower that goes "pewpewpewpewpew!" :) Not sure if it needs mods to work with FA or not, but that'd be crazy fun... FA blasting with .22 rimfire... I'd love to shred up a laptop with one of those... hell even in semiauto it would be crazy fun. [laugh]

-Mike

[party]

yup, another reason I want to leave Mass! That looks awesome and I'm glad the ammo helped to get it squared away!

Ummm, this is going to be awkward since we're both married, but I'm kinda in love with you now.

Would it be easier if I'm just a stalker?

You'd have to take a number and get in line. IIRC you'd be #32 in line to be her stalker. [laugh]

See, I'm #1, Dad is #2, then you have the rest of the men who have met her. Besides I still LOVE her, I'm going against the norm there [shocked] seeing as we've been married for over a year. [smile]

The belt fed looks awesome. 'Grats on getting it up and running.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the pyramid of empty beer cans/bottles.

First lever in the collection...nice and slow cowboy!

Sent from my iPony Express using Tapatalk HD

Lever guns are awesome......and a henry is hard to beat thats for sure. I have one and it is a blast to shoot and looks good too!

Back
Top Bottom