New Acquisitions for July 2016

I felt bad for my LGS and also wanted to stick one to the Mass AG In protest, I know it is not an AR but it still felt good and the store owner was happy. It's a a Mint Ruger P90 DC they rain drops are making it look weathered but it really is Sweet.

Dean

she looks like a sexy swimsuit model all wet like that. (was that creepy?)

I went to four seasons Saturday to sell a pistol. I couldn't go home empty handed. 20160731_165049.jpg The guy's are always great to deal with. Thanks to Carl and his staff

Not a gun but.... Traded in my old bike for a 2016 street glide special. [smile]
9486629c78b31978eaab33f1fcec6da8.jpg
9c09204b6fe5ca08b5d0b778f79a4010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that black denim paint looks awesome when it's fresh, but what a bitch if it gets scratched. Nice ride man, enjoy it!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Man, that black denim paint looks awesome when it's fresh, but what a bitch if it gets scratched. Nice ride man, enjoy it!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Thank you. My last bike was black denim too. It survived extremely well for 5 years. I'm a fan.

1967 Ruger 22 Standard. Picked up on the last day of July at one of my local shops...nothing special, but it was in very good condition and looked like it needed to go to a range with some family rather than sit in a cabinet surrounded by polymer (nothing against those; I have a few myself)...this goes along with our Mk II, Mk III and Mk III 22/45.

DSCN2110_zpsyory4rfu.jpg

1967 Ruger 22 Standard. Picked up on the last day of July at one of my local shops...nothing special, but it was in very good condition and looked like it needed to go to a range with some family rather than sit in a cabinet surrounded by polymer (nothing against those; I have a few myself)...this goes along with our Mk II, Mk III and Mk III 22/45.

DSCN2110_zpsyory4rfu.jpg

nice find. love those, remind me of the nambus which I believe some of their aesthetic is taken from.

DSCN2110_zpsyory4rfu.jpg
Very nice pickup! Congrats

Back
Top Bottom