New Acquisitions for February 2012

Been wanting one for a while now, just didn't feel like ponying up the dough............In the end I caved into my temptations [crying]

Colt Python 4" .357 / .38 in the E nickel finish

python1.jpg

python2.jpg

Got me a Bushmaster for V-Day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329249626.987684.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329249626.987684.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 61
Figured I didn't have a wheel gun anymore. Wanted something I can play with shooting plates when I want something different than a semi. This is what I came back with.

340145a2.jpg

Where did you pick that up? I can't seem to find one with those same configurations you have there, not even on Ruger's website, unless I am blind.

The wood panel grips, and fiber optic front sight.

Where did you pick that up? I can't seem to find one with those same configurations you have there, not even on Ruger's website, unless I am blind.

Can't speak for where he got it, but it's a Talo distributor's exclusive, (I was poking around on Ruger's site after seeing his post too[laugh])

ETA: http://www.ruger.com/products/gp100DE/models.html

See meth0d's post. It is a Talo exclusive. 2000 were made.

Gotcha, but Royal Blue IS shiny
83ed4c60.jpg

Disclaimer: Not mine and I don't even own a Colt revo

Touché

I should have rephrased that using the vernacular of the late great poet lauriat the Notorious B.I.G, "Bitches, I like em brainless, Guns, I like em stainless" [rofl]

Good luck with your future purchase of a fine colt revo. I've seen some of your posts in this and other threads you definitely have some nice hardware. It will surely be a nice addition

Last edited:
Just picked up the new Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle chamber in 308. Ordered a Leupold LER scope Monday. I can't wait to get it to the range.

This is a factory photo, you folks know how bad I take pictures.

Just picked up the new Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle chamber in 308. Ordered a Leupold LER scope Monday. I can't wait to get it to the range.

This is a factory photo, you folks know how bad I take pictures.

I bought the same one Saturday in left handed though .. haven't had a chance to shoot that scout rifle yet but I can't wait

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Unfortunately it looks like it is not Marcia Approved®.

Doesn't matter, there is always a way to get something, even if she don't like it. I would be surprised if TALO -doesn't- sell this to MA dealers, being that it's a ruger product.

-Mike

James, your photos make the rest of us look bad.

Here's my latest. 870 Wingmaster, produced February '88 (if I'm reading the date stamps correctly).

IMG_4441.jpg

Congratulations!!!!! My buddy below was with me for 16 years. Enjoy his/her company. They are great dogs,friends.

I can't wait to get her home! The kids are excited as well!

Nice. Good luck with her. If your on the South Shore I know a very good trainer if you need one.

Thanks for the info. I'm in the north shore. I'm gonna do most of the basics myself. but gonna look into a professional for the advance training.

Back
Top Bottom