New Acquisitions for February 2012

Ohhhh. Ya, extended slide release.

That.... that thing is gigantic, you could rest a cup of coffee on that thing while shooting. [laugh] Out of the aftermarket ones the only one I've taken a liking to at all is the Vickers one. It's just a -tiny bit- bigger than the stock one but makes it way easier to use, particularly if you are running the gun left handed.

-Mike

Maybe it's the angle. Doesn't look that bad in person. I'll take a different pic and see if it still looks shelfy.

I'm just giving you a hard time, don't mind me. I just think it looks huge. [laugh] I had a 1911 with a similarly way oversized slide lock on it.

-Mike

S&W scandium E-Series

0bd87ead.jpg

Man that looks smooth Andy very nice. I have only had the pleasure of firing the E series once, the thing was tight and a pleasure.

Sweet gun. Didn't you buy one of these recently and sell it two days later?

Nope, I did buy a full size E series a while back, and sold it though, Just wasn't for me. I have been wanting this one since I saw a picture of it a long time ago, jumped into the full size, and sold it knowing this one was starting to come around. Waited patiently, and bazinga! here she is!

I got a couple guns over the weekend I traded a snap-on wrench set and bosch sawzall for an older but very nice H&R topper 20g and a unfired acrus 98 high power clone. The tools were unused doubles that I bought years ago from a snapon dealer that was going out of business I paid close to nothing for them. Hell i even forgot about having the wrench set until i was going through one of my toolboxes at home. It was allmost like getting guns for free [smile]

Figured I didn't have a wheel gun anymore. Wanted something I can play with shooting plates when I want something different than a semi. This is what I came back with.

507ad350.jpg

9f2aca58.jpg

340145a2.jpg

Picked this up today
The stocks I had in mind for it well I'm a boob

It's a late 60's one that was taken pretty good care of
I threw on some grips I had laying around.Not the ones I wanted to.
I just couldn't get the K's on quite right :cuss: :bang: Just a bit miffed at myself
I had these in mind for it......oh well I can buy another K frame gun to fit them
A true addict in action :jester:

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Just found out today my newest acquistion for this month is an Inguinal hernia I just got home from the docters[sad] which I will gladly trade for anything even a hi-point 380. Wait what am I thinking I will keep the hernia over a hi-point

Just found out today my newest acquistion for this month is an Inguinal hernia I just got home from the docters[sad] which I will gladly trade for anything even a hi-point 380. Wait what am I thinking I will keep the hernia over a hi-point

Bummer. Whatever the course of treatment, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Picked up a Mosquito a couple weeks ago. No pics. Put 400 rounds through it and it ran great. After shooting a 15-22 at the range, I think that may be my next purchase.

Just took delivery of my "early grad school graduation present" to myself. Panasonic 50" GT30 Plasma. I've been lusting after that TV since the summer. Finally pulled the trigger on it. I've spent the day in Captain America and Thor 3D bliss. Now I just need a decent 5.1 system...

Back
Top Bottom