New Acquisitions for April 2012

It doesn't go bang but it sure makes things that do...

mill.jpg

I've been itching to post in this thread...

View attachment 29464

This is a 1962 Remington 870 Wingmaster that my father bought used when he was in his 20's. He sold it to my uncle about 15 years ago, but recently it ended up back with my father because my uncle moved and didn't have any place to keep it. Now it's mine. I've already put a couple hundred rounds through it dusting clays and haven't had a single issue. Aside from the worn bluing on the magazine tube and a couple light dings (and fingerprints all over it in this picture), it's in great shape for it's age [grin]

ETA: This is my first gun. With any luck, I'll be posting pics of my first handgun before the end of the month.

Sweet pump gun. You cant beat the classics. That baby will go another 50 years if you treat her nice...!

Hearing all this bass talk and seeing the Warwick made me reminisce about my old cab setup!

aggystack.jpg

Well, it was really during a changeover - I had the Aguilar GS412 and sold it and bought two GS212's to replace it (to make it easier to transport). For about a week I had all of them at the house so I obviously had to make the monster stack out of them. My old Modulus VJ is next to them on the left. Miss that setup - used to power it all with a '71 Ampeg SVT. What a monster.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

I agree with Pilgrim and that revolver is not the easiest gun to find. I've always loved 22 magnums. I see that there is a pinned barrel and the three T's, but what dash # is it?

Dash Two magnas are numbered to gun had the box and spare LR Cylinder

Picked up this used Remington 1100 with a 28" barrel this morning up at kittery, felt I needed something a bit more suited for skeet without breaking the bank [smile]
photobucket-2144-1335466837200.jpg

photobucket-1184-1335466775273.jpg

photobucket-2584-1335466697946.jpg

Back
Top Bottom