Never had this happen before what do i do

What do i do

• Flame the manufacturer on socials

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Bang the factory workers wife throw his car keys on the roof and upper decker

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Cry in a corner and ask why life is unfair

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Quality control across the entire spectrum of society has dropped drastically due to people either being forced out for not taking the jab or just not wanting to work because they suck. Everyone’s getting hit by it from coffee shops to commercial airlines.

I’ll send you my primed, empty case from bulk white box from a few years ago. There were a few grains of powder left in the case….no projectile.

Friday afternoon box is my guess.

Just contact them with the discription of the problem the lot number on the box and any other info on the box. Take photo of the round in question, photos of the box showing all the data on the box and where you purchased.
They will be thankful for the info and will send you a certificate for free ammo.
You will most likely be able to do this on line by emailing there customer service department.

Just contact them with the discription of the problem the lot number on the box and any other info on the box. Take photo of the round in question, photos of the box showing all the data on the box and where you purchased.
They will be thankful for the info and will send you a certificate for free ammo.
You will most likely be able to do this on line by emailing there customer service department.
Unfortunately i threw the box out otherwise i would

Back
Top Bottom